Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Guests with Special Needs Discuss So, rather than me writing about random topics..... in the Vacation Planning forums; Hey Jen! I love, love ot scrapbook (tho I don't get to much) you should check out my Layouts in my picture album on this site! If it works out, ...
    MommytoMJM is offline DisneyWorldTrivia Mod - Living Disney as a Lifestyle
    Hey Jen! I love, love ot scrapbook (tho I don't get to much) you should check out my Layouts in my picture album on this site! If it works out, I'd love to meet your friend too! We never stay onsite, but we love to visit the resorts, haven't been to POFQ yet tho.
    Bonny June, Homeschooler, Webmaster and SNK/Adoption Advocate~~Marjorie June Mailani Adopted SNK, Disney Fanatic, Joyous, Cheerful, Incredible Kid~~Andrew, Cast Member, Disney Reservations Center~~Heart Mom to Cody (adoption loss 10-00)
    (linkie fixed...heh heh, thanks Val!)

Scrap-Vamp is offline B-Ticket Holder
    That would be great - we'll have to see what we can work out

I will try and put some of my Disneyland Paris LOs in my gallery when I get a chance, so you can see I'm working on two LOs of the christmas parade - Beauty and the Beast and Mary Poppins. I have one of Sleeping Beauty's Castle which is about when my Prince Charming proposed to me in our Disney Santa Fe hotel room on December 8th last year
    Jen xXx

lela12982 is offline A-Ticket holder

mom disabled, not sure about lines

Hi, my mom has lupus, sjogrens (body attacks joints basically), rhuemetiod arthiritis, and fibromialgia. She can walk, but very short distances because her hips will swell and she won't be able to move anymore. We are renting a wheelchair for the time we are out ther (feb 05), but I am worried baout lines. Do people in wheelchairs really have to wait in the regular lines like the disney site says? She can't be in direct sunlight because of her meds for too long, and she can't stand or sit too long because of her body. So my question is what should we do about lines? Are there certain places where there are handicap entrances and certain rides where you wait? I am so confused because I keep hearing different things. Please help me!!

MommytoMJM is offline DisneyWorldTrivia Mod - Living Disney as a Lifestyle
    I just replied to your other post. Let me know if you have any other questions.
    Bonny June, Homeschooler, Webmaster and SNK/Adoption Advocate~~Marjorie June Mailani Adopted SNK, Disney Fanatic, Joyous, Cheerful, Incredible Kid~~Andrew, Cast Member, Disney Reservations Center~~Heart Mom to Cody (adoption loss 10-00)
    (linkie fixed...heh heh, thanks Val!)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123