Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Guests with Special Needs Discuss Tours in Epcot in the Vacation Planning forums; I am very interested in taking the Dolphins in Depth tour at Epcot, would you know what the requirements are for those in wheelchairs. I swim all the time, so ...
    #1EeyoreFan is offline I love Eeyore! Disney Forever, and ever and ever etc.

Tours in Epcot

I am very interested in taking the Dolphins in Depth tour at Epcot, would you know what the requirements are for those in wheelchairs. I swim all the time, so being in the water shouldn't be a problem.
    DISNEY IS MY HAPPY PLACE THE ONLY TIME THAT I GET 2WKS OF HAPPINESS AND WORRY FREE TIME!!!!!! This time I will see it through the eyes of my baby girl born 2008.

Next Trip is December 2010

Can't wait!!!!!!

Jul- 85 - Poly- 1st Time ever Nov - 97 - Best Western
    Nov- 98- travel Lodge Nov- 99 - Music - Family Trip
    Oct- 00 - Music Nov- 01 - Movies
    Oct-02- Movies Dec- 03 - Movies
    Oct-04- Pop - Married Dec- 05- Pop
    Dec-06 - Pop Nov- 07- Pop

MommytoMJM is offline DisneyWorldTrivia Mod - Living Disney as a Lifestyle
    I will give them a call and see. It says in the literature that I have that you wade into the water, so I will ask if a wheelchair can be brought in. the tour is 3 hours long and you are in the water with the dolphins but don't swim with them (in contrast to Discovery Cove's Swim with Dolphins) I'll post the answer after I call.
    Bonny June, Homeschooler, Webmaster and SNK/Adoption Advocate~~Marjorie June Mailani Adopted SNK, Disney Fanatic, Joyous, Cheerful, Incredible Kid~~Andrew, Cast Member, Disney Reservations Center~~Heart Mom to Cody (adoption loss 10-00)
    (linkie fixed...heh heh, thanks Val!)

MommytoMJM is offline DisneyWorldTrivia Mod - Living Disney as a Lifestyle
    Ok, just got off the phone, It IS wheelchair accessible! YAY!!!! I am tickled to hear it too. They transfer you to a water chair to do the tour! Hope this helps, let me know if I can be of further assistance!

PS If you go I want a full report! I want to do this tour so badly. I interacted with dolphins in HI it was great!
    Bonny June, Homeschooler, Webmaster and SNK/Adoption Advocate~~Marjorie June Mailani Adopted SNK, Disney Fanatic, Joyous, Cheerful, Incredible Kid~~Andrew, Cast Member, Disney Reservations Center~~Heart Mom to Cody (adoption loss 10-00)
    (linkie fixed...heh heh, thanks Val!)

#1EeyoreFan is offline I love Eeyore! Disney Forever, and ever and ever etc.
    I will definetly let you know, I will do this tour, it is 100.00 cheaper then Discovery Cove. I don't need to swim with the Dolphins, just being that close to them is good enough for me. And at Discovery Cove they have about 1000 people a day in there Disney has a whole lot less then that a day, which also works for me.
    DISNEY IS MY HAPPY PLACE THE ONLY TIME THAT I GET 2WKS OF HAPPINESS AND WORRY FREE TIME!!!!!! This time I will see it through the eyes of my baby girl born 2008.

Next Trip is December 2010

Can't wait!!!!!!

Jul- 85 - Poly- 1st Time ever Nov - 97 - Best Western
    Nov- 98- travel Lodge Nov- 99 - Music - Family Trip
    Oct- 00 - Music Nov- 01 - Movies
    Oct-02- Movies Dec- 03 - Movies
    Oct-04- Pop - Married Dec- 05- Pop
    Dec-06 - Pop Nov- 07- Pop

JEDIPRINCESS is offline I'm going back to the World YAHOO
    Quote Originally Posted by #1EeyoreFan
    I will definetly let you know, I will do this tour, it is 100.00 cheaper then Discovery Cove. I don't need to swim with the Dolphins, just being that close to them is good enough for me. And at Discovery Cove they have about 1000 people a day in there Disney has a whole lot less then that a day, which also works for me.

I have done this tour it was really awesome. If you are an passholder you do get 15%more off the tour. I have a picture posted wth me and the dolphins in the members gallery if you would like to see it.

YES I"M GOING BACK AGAIN FOR HALLOWEEN