Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Guests with Special Needs Discuss big people problems in the Vacation Planning forums; ...
    MommytoMJM is offline DisneyWorldTrivia Mod - Living Disney as a Lifestyle
    Bonny June, Homeschooler, Webmaster and SNK/Adoption Advocate~~Marjorie June Mailani Adopted SNK, Disney Fanatic, Joyous, Cheerful, Incredible Kid~~Andrew, Cast Member, Disney Reservations Center~~Heart Mom to Cody (adoption loss 10-00)
    (linkie fixed...heh heh, thanks Val!)

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    coinkidink...I don't think so...lol
    It's a Disney thing. If you understood, your only question would be "can I go?"

TRICK OR TREAT FOR UNICEF
    FOR MORE INFO CLICK THIS LINK http://inside.unicefusa.org/goto/Meghyn

Tampa is offline No longer in service
    Quote Originally Posted by iwannabeminnie
    Goofy is about 6'5" and 160 lbs..................

MommytoMJM is offline DisneyWorldTrivia Mod - Living Disney as a Lifestyle
    As you can see Chris, we have a tendency to get dragged off topic by certain people (I won't mention any names: Joey!!!!) but we are a fun group!

BTW...I was just teasing! (In case anyone didn't know that!)
    Last edited by MommytoMJM; 05-27-2005 at 08:05 PM.
    Bonny June, Homeschooler, Webmaster and SNK/Adoption Advocate~~Marjorie June Mailani Adopted SNK, Disney Fanatic, Joyous, Cheerful, Incredible Kid~~Andrew, Cast Member, Disney Reservations Center~~Heart Mom to Cody (adoption loss 10-00)
    (linkie fixed...heh heh, thanks Val!)

PA. Chris is offline A-Ticket holder
    kinda neat to see that regardless of what the commercials want to tell us, we all come in many sizes.....and big is as prevalent as small. I am reading a book right now called "Everybody's normal till you get to know them", by John Ortzberg........it is so true...

I am happy to hear that Disney doesn't make their rides for persons who are 6 ft 180lbs........I have not been there since high school.......and I am glad to hear they try to accomodate those with wheel chairs...

MickeyBabe is offline Lady Administrator..................... Sassy but Humble Parks Game Player
    Kennywood and Cedar Point..... when you said Eagle territory I was thinking Philly, but I could be wrong, are you near Pittsburgh?

~ Valerie
    WDWRadio.com Senior Staff - Site Administrator
    *)
    ..*) .*)
    (. (. * Faith Trust and Pixie Dust*

I'm a first day D23 Charter Member!

One man's Trivia is another man's Wisdom

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyBabe
    Kennywood and Cedar Point..... when you said Eagle territory I was thinking Philly, but I could be wrong, are you near Pittsburgh?

I bleed midnight green......and bleed very deep...with a passion.......It seems like the world hates "my boys".....yet they consume my passion from Sept to Jan.......and our Governor Ed Rendell is actually a commentator on the Comcast Post Game show........(He's "the Man !")

Oh....I've never been to Kennywood or Cedar Point.......on this side of PA we either Go to Hershey Park, Dorney Park, or Six Flaggs Great Adventure.

MickeyBabe is offline Lady Administrator..................... Sassy but Humble Parks Game Player
    Sorry Chris... oops... my bad It was vixen's post that mentioned those parks.

~ Valerie
    *)
    ..*) .*)

Hey, No Problem!......we just took a lot of grief for many years (When Terry Bradshaw QB'd the Steelers).....I think Philly has a complex.

We are very proud of our team right now......even though we didn't reach the ultimate goal....but We will.....and we will celebrate without tearing anything apart. Philly Fans outnumbered New England 5-1 in Jacksonville, and they didn't do anything major to disgrace the city. We are aware of the unfair bad image in the national media....and don't like it....but enough about football.....except I was really saddened to find out that Disney did not continue their tradition at the Superbowl of asking the MVP where he was going now ?....that was always a neat commercial.

I agree Chris, that was one of my favorite commercials.

As far The years of the Steel Curtian, well those were some golry years here and everyone loves a little in-state rivalry

Side note, my son is coached by one of those four time Superbowl champions!

~ Valerie
    *)
    ..*) .*)

Hey, That is Super ! What an opportunity for your son!. I never said we didn't respect those Steeler Teams......we just had envy for them ! I must say that the rivalry is not big because of the AFC/NFC thing......we hardly ever play the Steelers.......but boy do we despise the Cowboys ! (my apologies to the Disney folks from Texas !)

We finally have a coach and an owner who wants to win.....that is 3/4 of the battle.

Must be tough to vote for a Governor who is a panel commentator for the Eagles on Comcast ?? He really is a good guy.....really down to earth.

I really thought that the "John Elway....you just won the biggest game of your life......What are you gonna do Now ?????!!!!!"..............answer: "I'M GOING TO DISNEY WORLD !!!!!!!" was a commercial that everyone watching the superbowl used to love........

HEY LOU !!!! HAVE YOU HEARD OF DISNEY RECONSIDERING THAT ONE? WILL THEY DO IT IN DETROIT NEXT YEAR ??????? What are the rumours ?

By the way......MickeyBabe, We could very easily be having an all PA Bowl in Detroit come next January!........I sure hope it is Donavan McNabb saying "I'm going to Disney World !"

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin
    Chris,

Not sure what they will do, although I understand many people were vocal about the lack of the I'm going to Disney World exclamation.

The only thing I disagree with is who will be saying it. McNabb? Oh, no, my friend. Repeat after me (ahem): "Manning to Burress... Manning to Burress."

Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

Quote Originally Posted by AKQJ10
    Chris,

Not sure what they will do, although I understand many people were vocal about the lack of the I'm going to Disney World exclamation.

The only thing I disagree with is who will be saying it. McNabb? Oh, no, my friend. Repeat after me (ahem): "Manning to Burress... Manning to Burress."

And From an Edison NJ person, I would expect to hear that. Lou......You man the site, and I am sure you will agree, that what you have said, may happen, however it will take a good coach, owner, and time. Please Let your starving brothers to the south have a little time in the spotlight......ok ? Dude....we went through Norman Breiman.......and Buddy Ryan, Rich Kotite, and Ray Rhodes..........We finally have Jeff Lurie and Andy Reid. Give us a year or two of Glory....would You ?

And maybe McNabb won't be saying "I'M GOING TO DISNEY WORLD!".....But Brian Westbrook WILL. even the rookies in camp are just simply astounded by him. Give us our day......then Manning can have his........

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    Mickeybabe...yes I am from Pgh area...great town lots to do...I now live further out of city area (2 hours**boo hoo) but still try to get there at least once a month...
    Kennywood is a really nice old fashioned park but a lot bigger then some in this area(dubois)..Idlewild is its sister park and it is VERY old fashioned but great for the younger and older set--If you all get a chance to go there check out Storybook Forest (included in admiss.) It is a definite hoot. Idlewild is about the only park I can think of that bigger folks might have prob getting on certian things-OLD rides made b4 things would be PC

OK BOYS...no more football talk....lol btw Chris...STEELERS RULE!!!!.......LOL I had to..lol
    I miss the commercial too
    It's a Disney thing. If you understood, your only question would be "can I go?"

TRICK OR TREAT FOR UNICEF
    FOR MORE INFO CLICK THIS LINK http://inside.unicefusa.org/goto/Meghyn

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast