Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Guests with Special Needs Discuss big people problems in the Vacation Planning forums; Originally Posted by vixen101485 Mickeybabe...yes I am from Pgh area...great town lots to do...I now live further out of city area (2 hours**boo hoo) but still try to get there ...
    PA. Chris is offline A-Ticket holder
    Quote Originally Posted by vixen101485
    Mickeybabe...yes I am from Pgh area...great town lots to do...I now live further out of city area (2 hours**boo hoo) but still try to get there at least once a month...
    Kennywood is a really nice old fashioned park but a lot bigger then some in this area(dubois)..Idlewild is its sister park and it is VERY old fashioned but great for the younger and older set--If you all get a chance to go there check out Storybook Forest (included in admiss.) It is a definite hoot. Idlewild is about the only park I can think of that bigger folks might have prob getting on certian things-OLD rides made b4 things would be PC

OK BOYS...no more football talk....lol btw Chris...STEELERS RULE!!!!.......LOL I had to..lol
    I miss the commercial too

Geez.......even if we are "laughing out loud"......do you really think an Eagles Fan and a Giants fan could end with a Steelers fan "shouting" STEELERS RULE ???????
    Come on Vixen.....we have to shout back and forth a couple of emails of "you Stink!" before this is over !!!!!! Then we make up and agree to disagree....ok ??????(but we write down names and rub it in later.....).

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur
    Two words.

Ray. Handley.

(although Westbrook IS a fellow Villanovan, so I give him some much-deserved love. Nice #s for my fantasy team, too)
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    Y'all will have to take that up with my bf he is the Steeler fan...I am just the hapless person who has to live in the same house with him...I just did that to play up to him (he reads the posts on here) so he will do the dishes tonite...LOL I had to do the trash-fair is fair..lol I am not the football fan..but I do like Philly as a town if that makes ya feel better...****GRINS*** I'm sure I'd like the town the Giants are from if I could remeber where it actually was(told I'm not big on football...lol) That is I would prob like it if I have ever been there

Well I guess I can say "you stink" about the other teams but I would have to say it about the Steelers too---don't all football players smell kinda bad after a game....LMMEO
    It's a Disney thing. If you understood, your only question would be "can I go?"

TRICK OR TREAT FOR UNICEF
    FOR MORE INFO CLICK THIS LINK http://inside.unicefusa.org/goto/Meghyn

Quote Originally Posted by AKQJ10
    Two words.

Ray. Handley.

(although Westbrook IS a fellow Villanovan, so I give him some much-deserved love. Nice #s for my fantasy team, too)

Oh gosh.....Ray Handley......I feel your pain.......He's like Buddy Ryan........Brain Dead "deer in the headlights" game day coach.........couldnt make a game day adjustment and fight his way out of a paper bag.......ugh........pain....pain.........

You Went to Nova ? I went right down the street to Eastern. Did you ever go to Smokey Joes ?

Was just wondering how well some of these football players fit into amusement park ride seats....some of them are some pretty BIG guys

MommytoMJM is offline DisneyWorldTrivia Mod - Living Disney as a Lifestyle
    Was just wondering how well some of these football players fit into amusement park ride seats....some of them are some pretty BIG guys
    ROTFLMMEO...way to bring it back on topic Vix!!!
    Bonny June, Homeschooler, Webmaster and SNK/Adoption Advocate~~Marjorie June Mailani Adopted SNK, Disney Fanatic, Joyous, Cheerful, Incredible Kid~~Andrew, Cast Member, Disney Reservations Center~~Heart Mom to Cody (adoption loss 10-00)
    (linkie fixed...heh heh, thanks Val!)

Y'all will have to take that up with my bf he is the Steeler fan...I am just the hapless person who has to live in the same house with him...I just did that to play up to him (he reads the posts on here) so he will do the dishes tonite...LOL I had to do the trash-fair is fair..lol I am not the football fan..but I do like Philly as a town if that makes ya feel better...****GRINS*** I'm sure I'd like the town the Giants are from if I could remeber where it actually was(told I'm not big on football...lol) That is I would prob like it if I have ever been there

Well I guess I can say "you stink" about the other teams but I would have to say it about the Steelers too---don't all football players smell kinda bad after a game....LMMEO
    Good Point (LOL!!!!!!) I am sure they all stink ! Hey.....if you get the dishes done out of this,....then that is super.!!!!! Hey......is there anything you want me to say that will get your whole house vaccuumed/dusted ?.......I'm willing to help. (We Eagle Guys are nice folk)......LOL!

(by the way....the Giants play in East Rutherford, NJ......but are called the "New York" Giants........) thought I'd give you a little help here........ by December we will have you up to speed, vixen.

had to do something to interest THE BOYS ...lol

Quote Originally Posted by MommytoMJM
    ROTFLMMEO...way to bring it back on topic Vix!!!

Vixen/Mommy- You both are a "Hoot!"........what was the topic ?.....oh yea........big....rides.....weight......ugh......n ow I am bummed again.!

Hey.....I will keep working on the weight thing ! Maybe I won't have to worry so much about the weight thing by the time I get to WDW........well.......in theory it works !

Quote Originally Posted by PA. Chris
    Vixen/Mommy- You both are a "Hoot!"........what was the topic ?.....oh yea........big....rides.....weight......ugh......n ow I am bummed again.!

Hey.....I will keep working on the weight thing ! Maybe I won't have to worry so much about the weight thing by the time I get to WDW........well.......in theory it works !
    I promise to like you no matter how much you weigh! Can't wait to see you and your family at the World!
    Bonny June, Homeschooler, Webmaster and SNK/Adoption Advocate~~Marjorie June Mailani Adopted SNK, Disney Fanatic, Joyous, Cheerful, Incredible Kid~~Andrew, Cast Member, Disney Reservations Center~~Heart Mom to Cody (adoption loss 10-00)

Way Cool Bonny ! looking forward to it. When you go, do you spend "Saturday at x-park" and "Sunday at Y-park?". How do you work it ?

We ususally decide during the week, a lot is dictated by whether we are meeting people. We have made a commitment to see Tarzan Rocks! every weekend until they close it or save it.

Some of it is dictated by how long it has been since we've been at a park, like last weekend we did AK/MK both days, so we know our CM's at the Studios will be wondering where we are, so we will go there Sat. Sun we are meeting some folks from another board (but they are conforming to our plans) so Sun will be AK/MK or AK/Epcot depending on what we feel like doing.

If we are meeting others we ususally do what they want to do because we get to go all of the time and they are usually only there for a while. (tho we can't eat at restaurants and stuff (for a variety of reasons)

Well......we will be there for a week........unfortunately that means not 2 full Sundays.........but I am sure we will be able to meat for a while.

dopeydonnie is offline A-Ticket holder
    hey this is my forst time postin so go easy on me......lol...........im a big guy so this really helps me to know what i can and cant ride.....big relief!!!!!!.......when i go down i can actually ride something...lol.....on a another note, i have to agree with vixen101485, when she said *STEELERS RULE!!!*.....hope to have a great time on here and getting lots of info to enjoy my trip to DISNEYWORLD!!!!

Once again.....it takes chemistry for a superbowl. Please let my boys have their day. The Steelers have a good team....but it is not their time for the sun yet. Give Rothlisberger a couple of years to "season".

I am glad this thread helps people. I really had no idea the interest it would create when I started the thread. Sounds like there are lots of Large people out there that are worried their size will inhibit their fun. Glad to see Disney won't let that happen for the most part.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast