Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Guests with Special Needs Discuss Which Attractions Don't Stop? in the Vacation Planning forums; Also I would highly reccomend that if you or somebody in your group needs extra help getting on and off rides of any kind that they get a GUEST ASSISTANCE ...
    dizneluver is offline C-Ticket Holder
    WAY TO FAR AWAY FROM EITHER DISNEYLAND OR DISNEY WORLD :( (Colorado) :)

Guest Assistance Pass (gap)

Also I would highly reccomend that if you or somebody in your group needs extra help getting on and off rides of any kind that they get a GUEST ASSISTANCE PASS (GAP)

The GAP along with Disney's Guidebooks (there is one for each park) for guests with disabilites will clearly explain what rides/attractions have special services for guest with disabilities and/or any other challenge.

Also you dont need a doctor's note to get a GAP but I highly reccomend also carrying the note to show Guest Services that you need a GAP and God forbid that you or your loved one needs hospital care while you are in Orlando the letter can clearly explain to ER doctors what is going on and what kind of care you are getting back at home.

Any questions about the GAP just ask

Thanks

KD <><
    Last edited by dizneluver; 08-09-2007 at 01:21 PM.
    Kelly D aka NDA#5 and one of Lou's BOX PEOPLE <><
    Lover of ALL THINGS DISNEY since I was 9 months old which includes going to the Parks with undiagnosed ADHD until I was 33 years old (still go to the Parks but with the knowledge now that I live with ADHD):

Disabilities/Special Needs Forum Moderator for The Disney Echo Forums

Visit my blog DIZNELUVER'S WORLD

Deck 7 COOL KID

dizneluver is offline C-Ticket Holder
    WAY TO FAR AWAY FROM EITHER DISNEYLAND OR DISNEY WORLD :( (Colorado) :)
    Mansion does stop but you dont get on and off in the main line..if you tell the CM as you are getting in the line that you will need assistance they will redirect you to the end of the ride which is where they do their loading/unloading for indivuals with special needs.

Again this knowledge is in the Guidebooks for Guests with Disabilities that I mentioned in my post above.
    Kelly D aka NDA#5 and one of Lou's BOX PEOPLE <><
    Lover of ALL THINGS DISNEY since I was 9 months old which includes going to the Parks with undiagnosed ADHD until I was 33 years old (still go to the Parks but with the knowledge now that I live with ADHD):

Disabilities/Special Needs Forum Moderator for The Disney Echo Forums

Visit my blog DIZNELUVER'S WORLD

Deck 7 COOL KID

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12