Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Hidden Mickeys Discuss Hidden Mickeys in the Haunted Mansion in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; I got a private message from someone the other day asking me to post pictures of the Hidden Mickeys in the Haunted Mansion at WDW... sorry for the delay but ...
    klineski96 is offline B-Ticket Holder

Hidden Mickeys in the Haunted Mansion

I got a private message from someone the other day asking me to post pictures of the Hidden Mickeys in the Haunted Mansion at WDW... sorry for the delay but here they are.

Oh yeah... and post your Hauned Mansion Hidden Mickeys here too!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Hidden Mickeys in the Haunted Mansion-grim-reaper-hm.jpg   Hidden Mickeys in the Haunted Mansion-3-pots-hm-attic.jpg   Hidden Mickeys in the Haunted Mansion-3-plates-hm.jpg   Hidden Mickeys in the Haunted Mansion-iron-door-hm.jpg   Hidden Mickeys in the Haunted Mansion-spider-hm.jpg  

I have tons of of various Hidden Mickeys. If there's one you want to see, and if I have it, just ask me and I'll be glad to share it with you!

|_ _|

...and this one is outside of the Haunted Mansion. Enjoy!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Hidden Mickeys in the Haunted Mansion-outside-haunted-mansion-hm.jpg   Hidden Mickeys in the Haunted Mansion-outside-haunted-mansion-hm-2.jpg  
    Last edited by klineski96; 01-30-2007 at 09:02 PM.
    I have tons of of various Hidden Mickeys. If there's one you want to see, and if I have it, just ask me and I'll be glad to share it with you!

|_ _|

magikindom is offline It's Yeti time!
    Where is the one withe the three brass pans?
    I'm only happy in Disney World
    I am still a proud pod person
    Keep on babbeling

peterpanflight is offline Fastpass Holder
    thank you so much..i have been waiting to see these...ha ha
    Thanks for sending those i appreciate it!
    shannon

magikindom - Its on a vertical wooden post (beam) directly opposite the bride with the beating heart... right before you "fall out of the attic." So instead of looking at the bride, focus to the left and you'll see it, it's slightly higher than eye level when you're in your doom buggy. Bring a camera and snap the flash if you are having trouble seeing it... don't worry the ghosts will still materialize if you take a couple flash pictures!

peterpanflight - You're welcome! Sorry it took so long! That's all I got... feel free to post yours!

|_ _|