Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Hidden Mickeys Discuss Fun with Hidden Mickeys in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; Here's a fun idea for Hidden Mickeys... When we came back from WDW in December I wanted to put Hidden Mickeys around the house, but we only confined them to ...
    disneyfanatic101 is offline Trying to Get Back Into the Swing of Things!

Wink Fun with Hidden Mickeys

Here's a fun idea for Hidden Mickeys...

When we came back from WDW in December I wanted to put Hidden Mickeys around the house, but we only confined them to one room, our Disney room.

Here's what you do:
    1. Try to find stickers or stamps that look like this:
    2. Then put them around the room hiding them a little bit.
    3. MOST IMPORTANT STEP...Make sure you know how many you put in the room and make sure you know where there at!
    4. The above step will save you time later...

I hope you try this it's fun to let people try to find them.

P.S. If you use stickers you will be able to change their location as many times as you want!
    Adam ~ A Proud D23 Charter Member!

GIOny is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    That's a really cute idea! Is there a reward for the person who finds the most Mickeys?? Home Depot actually has Mickey head shaped stickers that are bigger then what your showing, but they are stickers that they use for paint samples so they come in all different colors and they are free!!
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible!

disneyfanatic101 is offline Trying to Get Back Into the Swing of Things!
    Quote Originally Posted by GIOny View Post
    That's a really cute idea! Is there a reward for the person who finds the most Mickeys?? Home Depot actually has Mickey head shaped stickers that are bigger then what your showing, but they are stickers that they use for paint samples so they come in all different colors and they are free!!
    The picture that I'm showing is just what the sticker looks like its not actually that big...we got a sheet of sticker that have different sizes of Mickeys we used the smallest size to make it more difficult.
    Adam ~ A Proud D23 Charter Member!

Hiddenmickeyboy is offline Fastpass Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by GIOny View Post
    they do have mickey pant samples but they are NOT stckers. Beleive me , i have more then 43 of them[ but most have gotton lost LOL!]
    999,999 score on BLSRS! Galactic Hero!

I love working in the Theme Park Industry!