Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Hidden Mickeys Discuss Splash Mtn HM?? in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; I *think* I saw a HM at the end of one of the cloud sets on Splash Mtn. next to, but separate from the big cloud next to it. I ...
    HomeofLove4Him is offline E-Ticket Holder

Splash Mtn HM??

I *think* I saw a HM at the end of one of the cloud sets on Splash Mtn. next to, but separate from the big cloud next to it. I couldn't be 100% sure, but I'm about 98% sure. It's on the back "wall", so kinda hard to be up close when you're riding in a log, lol, but I looked at all of the other clouds, and never saw anything that looked like it at all. Anyone know about this one?

seriouslydw is offline I need a vacation!
    Are you talking about the very end scene with the riverboat? There's a big mickey shaped cloud (he's laying down). You can even see it from the train when you ride through.
    "There is more treasure in books than in all the pirate's loot on Treasure Island."
    Walt Disney

No....the one I'm thinking is a HM is kinda small. From the "log" it looks like it might be the size of a dollar coin? Next time we are at MK (likely sometime this week) I'll have to pay better attention, so that I can try to give more descriptions besides "by clouds" LOL

firemedic is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    I think I've seen what you're talking about from the train. Couldn't see it from the log.

You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you.
    Walt Disney

Well this was inside the ride...so I don't think you'd be able to see it from the train

firemedic is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    Must have been looking at something else then. Anything could be a HM if you use your imagination.

You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you.
    Walt Disney

Firemedic, I know LOL

Walts_Girl is offline D-Ticket Holder
    I think i know exactly which one you are talking about. My sisters never notice it but i am always looking for a good HM.
    "We Have Created Characters And Animated Them In The Dimension Of Depth, Revealing Through Them To Our Perturbed World That The Things We Have In Common Far Outnumber And Outweigh Those That Divide Us."

-Walt Disney