Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Hidden Mickeys Discuss Splash Mtn. in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; I've checked this one out several times, and I think it's really stretching it to be a HM...
    aurora&goofy is offline B-Ticket Holder
    I've checked this one out several times, and I think it's really stretching it to be a HM
    and

sbmmickey is offline A-Ticket holder
    This is one of my favorite Hidden Mickeys! It's best viewed from inside the mountain, just as you are about to go over the falls. I don't find it questionable at all!

supermariodrums is offline D-Ticket Holder
    i think i see it, but its hard to say if it was intentional or not..

RuddyWDW is offline Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery
    My favourite hidden mickey, whether intentional or not.

Ruddy

Cajunmom is offline A-Ticket holder
    Speaking of HMs I just started looking for these when I am there. Now that I have been a few times I can actually enjoy the whole set up of the rides and not just the rides themselves. So for Splash I was riding last time and I thought I saw one in the area that has the toads and the water fountains that shoot up. There was a rope line that runs along the wall and I swear I saw a knot that looked like a Mickey head. Is that one? I haven't gotten a book yet on the official Mickey heads but this thread reminded me of that one and I was curious if I was just seeing things.

sbarrett is offline Moderator
    Cajunmom,

You spotted a Hidden Mickey! In the room with jumping water, a classic Mickey rope is hanging in the shadows behind a lantern and just past the turtle lying on a geyser.

Steve Barrett, author of the Hidden Mickeys books and HiddenMickeysGuide website

minniesmh is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Ya I agree that 's questionable. If you see it in person, maybe it would look better (no offence to pics) but it doesn't really look like his nose to me, since I think that there's more of a ball on the end of Mickey's actual nose and it does seem a bit long than what his nose should be. But again saying that it may look better in person inside the ride rather than outside.
    minniesmh

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12