Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Hidden Mickeys Discuss Splash Mtn. in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; Just curious, but does anyone else have an extremely difficult time seeing the hidden mickey that is scultped at the top of the on Splash Mountain? I was in Disney ...
    miss minnie is offline A-Ticket holder

Splash Mtn.

Just curious, but does anyone else have an extremely difficult time seeing the hidden mickey that is scultped at the top of the on Splash Mountain? I was in Disney this past August and as my boyfriend and I walked past a couple tried pointing it out to us.

Of course I was like "Oh yeah!" but I really don't see it at all.

PinkTink918 is offline If I was goin' anywhere, I was run-ning!
    It's really just his nose .. basically his profile. I'll look in my photos to see if I have a picture of it.

ERich2010 is offline just cant get enough
    yeah i had the same problem. everyones like "ooo i see it" and of course i go "yeah....me too..."

i still dont see it. could some one post a picture w/ i toulined or something
    Eric

Yo Ho Yo Ho a Pirates Life for Me...

Bangarang Rufio

miss minnie is offline A-Ticket holder
    you can go to the hidden mickeys website and its under the splash mtn section... even staring at it i don't see it. it just looks like a circle to me, nothing close to a nose

sbarrett is offline Moderator
    I've often wondered if the image in the hole at Splash Mountain is more like Winnie the Pooh's nose. Check out the top photo at "Splash Mountain - Hole in the Mountain" on my website: www.HiddenMickeysGuide.com What do you think?

Steve Barrett

liljam is offline B-Ticket Holder
    I loved using the HM book on my own trip last week to Disney. Awesome work Steve! ? I tried and tried to view the hole in SpM as a HM but my eyes wouldn't let me see it lol! I even tried looking at that photo on your site. However, I began seeing HMs that I'm certain are part of my imagination now lol! I thought I saw one in the peebles placed in the orange colored rock on the right side of the stairs landing in the queue. I'd swear it was deliberate and not my imagination, but you know how it goes. It's on that landing on the first rock. I also thought I saw a red one on a board on the left while in line, but it looked half faded! I can't wait to go back and do the hunt better. I did find lots of easy ones, the SM ones were hardest for me though, I'd have to ride it ten times heh!!!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    - Leslee

Saratoga Springs is my home away from home! Proud DVC Member 5-10-07

oh i kinda see it now, but its questionable
    Eric

Bangarang Rufio

firemedic is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    Really can't tell.

You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you.
    Walt Disney

its not the actual hole, its just that little part that pops out from the upper left (while on the ride). it just looks like mickeys nose
    Eric

Bangarang Rufio

MINNIE07 is offline A-Ticket holder
    we just got back from Disneyworld! Had an amazing time and might have found a few hidden mickeys. At MGM the back of the power rangers car had the "engine exhaust" liike like 2 ears and a mickey head. In animal kingdom as you go towards the greeting trails there is a birdhouse in the trees with mickey's head, and at MK across from the carpet ride at the top of the building, there are three crosses but placed as mickey's head and ears. I'll have to look at all my hidden mickey pictures and see if there was anything else.

sbarrett is offline Moderator
    liljam,

Thanks for your kind comments about my book! If anyone has new Hidden Mickey sightings, feel free to post to my website (especially if you have photos). Many sightings are "questionable", or at least they should be verified by others, and I hope to add a voting feature to the "Questionable Hidden Mickeys" section of my site. That way, we can vote new (or old) marginal ones in or out. I'll let you know when that feature is available.

Steve Barrett

Mickey's#1Fan is offline Ready to go back to the World!
    Massachusetts... not close enough to the world :(
    yeah i also have a problem looking at that HM sometimes i see it and then other times i really dont know if it is an HM if someone could outline it that would be awesome!!!
    Jennah
    Remember the MAGIC
    "a dream can be a dream come true with just that spark in me and you!"
    "in the big blue world...."
    "because i'm a lady... thats why"
    "it's a great BIG beautiful tomorrow!""Beware of hitch hiking ghosts!!"
    "it's hard to be cool when your dad is goofy!"

"please do not put on your safety goggles until you are safely seated safely inside the theater safely"- dr. nigel channing imagination institute

check...check...check...check...applause- four for a dollar

WDW
    Trips: '90 '91 '92 '93 '94 '95 '96 '97 '98 '99 '00 '01 '02 '03 '04
    '05 '06 '07 '08 '09 '10 '12

Justin M is offline Fastpass Holder
    Steve,

I also really enjoy your book! I would love to see an interactive voting section on your site too. As for the hole in Splash Mountain. . . I've been staring at it (killing time at work!) for 15 minutes and I just can't see it!
    Justin

www.dreamcmo.com

Send your questions about my CMO experiences to Justin@dreamCMO.com and you just might make it on the site!

Find me on 'Facebook' as well! http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=506475946

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpxsEymi9SE - CMO Blooper reel
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RiIo5xUlQkg - CMO "Adventurosity Remix"

Zipadeedooda is offline Fastpass Holder
    It kinda looks like a HM but its really distorted. I'm not sure if it really is one
    Noah

Where Magic Lives

"its a glorious three hour finale I call A Tribute to all Nations but Mostly AMERICA!"

"Now approaching Tomorrowland's Space Mountain"

DizWrldTeam5 is offline A-Ticket holder
    I personally just think its Mickeys nose, not really his whole face. But you can check out a picture on the Steve Baretts site.

Four Parks. One World. -lAnE
    I cant wait till WDW in Summer 08!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast