Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Hidden Mickeys Discuss Aladdin Hidden Mickey in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; Sounds great!:mickey::mickey::mickey:...
    DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.

thanks!

Sounds great!:mickey::mickey::mickey:
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

Princess Jas is offline Princess of Agrabah
    For clarification, my offer to take pictures of any hidden Mickeys (and others ) is open to any Disney movie (that I own - I own most of them, so it doesn't hurt to ask ).
    - Jas (Rebecca)

I got engaged at Epcot on June 17, 2007! We're going back to celebrate my graduation in May 2009!

Thanks, do you have any hidden :mickey:'s from either Finding Nemo or Lilo and Stitch?????

Quote Originally Posted by DissyLove
    Thanks, do you have any hidden :mickey:'s from either Finding Nemo or Lilo and Stitch?????
    I will look around on the internet later and see what I can find!
    - Jas (Rebecca)

I got engaged at Epcot on June 17, 2007! We're going back to celebrate my graduation in May 2009!

tiggerguy is online now one of the good guys
    Quote Originally Posted by DissyLove
    I know of at least 3 in Lilo and Stitch

1. when Lilo's sister gets home and Mr.Bubbles is there she has to go in the house thru the laundry room. On the shelf there is a bottle of detergent that haS a 3/4 profile of Mickey on it

2. when the sister is looking for a job at a produce stand there is the classic Hidden Mickey in the melon section

3. when Pleakley and the scientist wash up on the beach, there is a classic HM in the lava rock by Pleakley

and there may be one in one of the picturs of the "large" people on the guys bathing trunks
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator

I'll have to watch that movie with my kids and keep an eye out!:mickey:

sbarrett is offline Moderator
    Lou and Princess Jas,

Thanks for the photo! That's a terrific Hidden Mickey. It's fun to know that Disney animators are creating their own Hidden Mickeys. It's up to us to find them!

I read another post about a new HM at Conservation Station, in the window of one of the labs. Three petri dishes are arranged to form a classic three-circle Mickey. I included it on my Hidden Mickey hunt at AK during MouseFest 2004.

Steve, author of the Hidden Mickeys book

Jacknife is offline A-Ticket holder
    Speaking of Conservation Station, there are 28 (or 29) HMs within the mural in Rafiki's Planet Watch. You'll have to look closely at some of the animals to find them.

jhastings74 is offline A-Ticket holder
    As far as hidden mickeys in the movies...I always heard there was a hidden Mickey, Donald, and Goofy in the beginning of The Little Mermaid, in the scene where Sebastian is sweeping down in his 'chariot' over the audience...the 3 Characters are supposed to be in the audience, looking at the camera, waving to the viewers...I only have the vhs version, so I can not go frame by frame clearly enough to see it (or not)....

Can anyone confirm/deny/prove this? I would love to find out!

-Jeff

Quote Originally Posted by jhastings74
    As far as hidden mickeys in the movies...I always heard there was a hidden Mickey, Donald, and Goofy in the beginning of The Little Mermaid, in the scene where Sebastian is sweeping down in his 'chariot' over the audience...the 3 Characters are supposed to be in the audience, looking at the camera, waving to the viewers...I only have the vhs version, so I can not go frame by frame clearly enough to see it (or not)....

Can anyone confirm/deny/prove this? I would love to find out!

-Jeff
    Unfortunately, I only have TLM on VHS as well, otherwise I would love to find this one and post it here. If anyone has this on DVD, I will tell you how to take a cap of it and post it here. If not, remind me in 1 to 2 years when the DVD comes out again.
    - Jas (Rebecca)

Jacknife is offline A-Ticket holder
    Mandabella and I found them.

: . . : . : . : : . . . . : : : . . . : : : : . : . : : : : . : : : . : : . : . . : : : . . : : . : : . . : . :

COOL! Thanks for that..:mickey::mickey::mickey:

BelleGurl is offline LETS BRING IN 2006!!!!
    Jackknife:Those are great! I have to say,I would have never noticed!!!
    Izzy

lsutiger516 is offline C-Ticket Holder
    those are awesome... if you find any more, please post them!
    lsutiger516

Check out my site at:

Four Parks. One World.

clara is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Yes! This is an amazing HM, I noticed it a few years ago when I paused my VHS by coincidence on this spot. And the VHS slow mode allowed me to see it again and again. Very awesome HM!

- Clara

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast