Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Hidden Mickeys Discuss Hidden Mickey in Ratatouille (Spoilers) in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; At the end of the movie when Ego tells Remy to "surprise him" with a dessert, the pots and pans behind Remy form a hidden mickey....
    Darkzeid is offline A-Ticket holder

Hidden Mickey in Ratatouille (Spoilers)

At the end of the movie when Ego tells Remy to "surprise him" with a dessert, the pots and pans behind Remy form a hidden mickey.

Hakuna Matata is offline Yo Ho Yo Ho a pirates life for me!
    Wishing on a star for my prince to come...
    aww cool, i didn't see any hidden mickeys in the movie... but I wasn't looking too hard. I will look for that one when it comes out on dvd
    It's our problem-free philosophy Hakuna Matata!
    I've been to Disney World 22 times and can't wait to go back!

yo ho yo ho a pirates life for me!

LordofStitch is offline B-Ticket Holder
    There is also a hidden mickey when Remy and Emile are outside Gusteau's restaurant, after a long night of working. Emile is eating some junk, and Remy brings him some food. The background goes dark, and there are white circular patterns floating about. On the right hand side, near Emile's back, the circular patters merge to form a hidden mickey. It's so obvious, yet, when I told Catherine, she hadn't noticed... Go figure

InStitches is offline Fastpass Holder
    Georgia, but wishing I were on the "Loveliest Village on the Plains!"
    Man! I was looking but my 3 year old was in and out of my lap so much that I don't even know if I saw all the movie!

Disney2000 is offline Fastpass Holder
    There is also a hidden mickey in ratatouille when Linguini messes up the soup alothough it focuses on the character look behind him into the bubbling red orange soup and there is a hidden mickey
    The Golden age never was the present age… but with human liberty we can fulfill the promise and meaning of America. To everyone a chance. To all people, regardless of their birth the right to live, to work, to be themselves, and to become whatever their visions can combine to make them. This is the promise of America...And I foresee the American adventure to continue for a long, long time!
    ~The American Adventure, EPCOT Center

Are you 23? I am!