Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Hidden Mickeys Discuss EPCOT layout HM? in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; The other day while checking out WDW from above, I noticed the layout ofa few of the buildings at EPCOT. It appears that a Hidden Mickey is formed like this: ...
    elliotthedragon is offline A-Ticket holder

EPCOT layout HM?

The other day while checking out WDW from above, I noticed the layout ofa few of the buildings at EPCOT. It appears that a Hidden Mickey is formed like this: Living Seas (left ear), Energy Pavilion (right ear), and the Innoventions buildings (head). I can't find a good pic to post, so if you see one, add it! Thanks! ANY THOUGHTS?

DizPodDir is offline A-Ticket holder
    I don't know about EPCOT, but MGM (NOT Hollywood Studios until 2008!) did have one, but one of the ears was lost in changes.

At MGM Mickeys face is right in front of the movie ride (where the hat is) and one ear you can still make out (somewhat) is the lake to upper right of face.

to see what I mean follow this link (which I can't post due to limits on the boards )

goto Micemaps(dot)net
    select "Disney World" in the quick menu on the left

and then click the marker for "Hidden Mickeys" and select "Zoom to this place".
    and then click the marker for "Hidden Mickey Face" (you may have to move map to see MGM) and Select "Zoom to this place"

Mike

GIOny is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    I can't find the hidden mickeys marker, is it right on the map?
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible!

DizPodDir is offline A-Ticket holder
    yup it is the marker right near the mickey lake inside the racetrack next to the MK parking lot. Hope that helps you find it.

Mike

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    There is another thread on the Studio's HM here: http://www.disneyworldtrivia.com/for...en-mickey.html

Epcot, that is a stretch. Living Seas didn't even exist when the park first opened. Universe of Energy isn't round. Yes, they would be roughly in the right positions for 'ears" but I don't think that they were designed to make a Mickey shape.
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

GIOny is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    Quote Originally Posted by DizPodDir View Post
    yup it is the marker right near the mickey lake inside the racetrack next to the MK parking lot. Hope that helps you find it.

Mike

got it, thanks
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible!