Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Hidden Mickeys Discuss Post you favorite Hidden Mickeys HERE! in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; at the left upper corner in the waiting area of Its tough to be a bug right before u go into the theater, there is a tinny hidden mickey. sorry ...
    FutureImagineer is offline Fastpass Holder
    at the left upper corner in the waiting area of Its tough to be a bug right before u go into the theater, there is a tinny hidden mickey. sorry no pic yet
    The Goofy Princess

wdwfan1 is offline Fastpass Holder-GO COWBOYS!!!

Favorite Hidden Mickeys!

Classic-Great movie ride-MGM
    #1 FAN

hockeyref8 is offline A-Ticket holder
    My favorite HM is in the new "Journy into your imagination-with Figment." In the sight lab on the table there is a pair of walk-men head phones. on the one ear muff part is the HM. You have to look close and quick or you'll miss it. Good luck searching and keep me posted with new HMs.
    Two tiny wings, eyes big and yellow
    Horns of a steer, what a loveable fellow
    From head to tail, a royal purple pigmant
    and then, Whalaa! You've got a Figmant!
    [img]http://rds.yahoo.com/S=96062883/K=Disney%2Bfigment/v=2/SID=e/l=IVI/SIG=123hksi61/EXP=1126463322/*-http%3A//www.intercot.com/edc/images/jdfspark.jpg[/img]:mickey:

grandmarshal22 is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Steve, i am not sure if you have ridden the new Everest ride, but at the begining of the ride, like right after the little hill but before the chain climb, look at the rock wall to the left and there is a mickey formed by the rocks embedded into the wall. I don't have a pic, but definitly check it out.

-Amanda
    "Paging Mr. Morrow, Mr. Tom Morrow: Your party from Saturn has arived, please give them a ring!"

I'v been in the disney parade at Magic Kingdom 11 times! 5 times as the grand marshal!

sbarrett is offline Moderator
    Amanda,

Thanks for the heads-up about the rock Mickey on the Everest ride. Another person mentioned something similar to me a few weeks ago. I'll look for it. I'm still studying the Everest queue; a lot of potential Mickey images in there! I've already posted a few of those on my website: www.hiddenmickeysguide.com Thanks again. (How do you get to be in the MK parade so often?)

Steve Barrett

grandmarshal22 is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Steve,
    I have one picture from the Everest queue, the Mickey under the glass in the display room. My boyfriend took the photo and it isn't very good, but if you need one i can send it to you, its on my other computer. And about the whole parade thng, my grandparents live in Winter Haven Florida and they were really good friends with Ray (I totally forget his last name, but he was really nice), who used to be the parade coordinator.So whenever he was working and we were down in Florida, guess who was grand marshal! All of the times that I was in the parade were so amazing, it was truely Disney magic. Unfortunatly, Ray past away a few years ago. The last time I was in the parade was during high school with my band. Thanks for checking out my hidden mickey!

-Amanda
    Last edited by grandmarshal22; 07-07-2006 at 02:32 PM.
    "Paging Mr. Morrow, Mr. Tom Morrow: Your party from Saturn has arived, please give them a ring!"

I'v been in the disney parade at Magic Kingdom 11 times! 5 times as the grand marshal!

klineski96 is offline B-Ticket Holder
    One of my favorites... I smile each time I see it
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    I have tons of of various Hidden Mickeys. If there's one you want to see, and if I have it, just ask me and I'll be glad to share it with you!

|_ _|

Quote Originally Posted by klineski96
    One of my favorites... I smile each time I see it

Do you know that I've never seen or noticed that one before! And I probably have it in at least one of my photos! Thanks for sharing!

ERich2010 is offline just cant get enough
    klineski, can u put one on of the mickey at animal kingdom lodge in the vines? that was the first profile mickey i had ever found:mickey:
    Eric

Yo Ho Yo Ho a Pirates Life for Me...

Bangarang Rufio

ERich2010... ask and you shall receive! Have a great weekend!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Post you favorite Hidden Mickeys HERE!-akl-vines.jpg   Post you favorite Hidden Mickeys HERE!-akl-vines-hm.jpg   Post you favorite Hidden Mickeys HERE!-akl-vines-hm-close-up.jpg  
    I have tons of of various Hidden Mickeys. If there's one you want to see, and if I have it, just ask me and I'll be glad to share it with you!

|_ _|

disneydreamer98,
    So you like the profile Mickey inside the Buzz Lightyear ride huh? The same Mickeys are on the tops of the Buzz FastPass machines too!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Post you favorite Hidden Mickeys HERE!-buzz-fastpass-hm.jpg   Post you favorite Hidden Mickeys HERE!-buzz-fastpass-hm-close-up.jpg  

|_ _|

ChipNDale is offline Yeah, my Rubber Duck wears a Tiara FCOL!
    Thanks for the cool pics Klienski!!! I love the Vine Mickey!! That is just fantastic.. How do you find all of these?
    WHAFTFCOL now who wants a cookie!?!
    Copy Right of S&B LLC.
    SITTM... We have an App for that!

Yeah, I like Ninja Rubber Duckies FCOL!

Shere_Khan is offline As the world falls down...
    Quote Originally Posted by klineski96
    ERich2010... ask and you shall receive! Have a great weekend!

Where is that one at?

"Almost everyone is mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself." - Chesire Cat

"You have spirit for one so small, and that spirit deserves a fighting chance." - Shere Khan

I wish I could say that I've found them all on my own, but that would just be a fat lie! While I have found quite a few new ones myself , Steve Barrett and his website and his book (as well as this website... gotta give Lou some love!) is a great resource!

I've also done a few Yahoo and Google image searches for Hidden Mickeys, read various posts and internet articles/wesites for leads and rumors... You know, what any normal, er I mean obsessed person would do!

http://www.hiddenmickeysguide.com

I'm just happy to share some of the pictures I've taken! Have a great weekend!

|_ _|

Kahn,
    It's at the Animal Kingdom Lodge. Walk through the lobby and go outside, you'll see these vines on both the right and the left. Walking outside look to your right, but if you're facing the Lodge it will be in the vines to your left. Good luck! Have a great weekend!

|_ _|

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast