Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415
Hidden Mickeys Discuss Post you favorite Hidden Mickeys HERE! in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; okay did the above picture work? im not quite sure if its just my computer or something, please tell me whether or not it shows up...
    tinkerbelle_rox is offline B-Ticket Holder
    okay did the above picture work? im not quite sure if its just my computer or something, please tell me whether or not it shows up
    Last edited by tinkerbelle_rox; 06-19-2007 at 12:58 PM.
    : THINK TINK :

DD13- DD18- ME- DH-

ChipNDale is offline Yeah, my Rubber Duck wears a Tiara FCOL!
    Nope.. All I can see is a red box where your picture should be
    WHAFTFCOL now who wants a cookie!?!
    Copy Right of S&B LLC.
    SITTM... We have an App for that!

Yeah, I like Ninja Rubber Duckies FCOL!

tinkerbelle_rox is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by ChipNDale View Post
    Nope.. All I can see is a red box where your picture should be
    okay i think it shows now, but it is a little big, but thats the picture i have of the hidden mickey.
    : THINK TINK :

DD13- DD18- ME- DH-

Mouse is offline I'm In Disney!!!
    The hidden Mickey on the llicense plate of a Rockin Rollar Coster Car. It's where the "registration" stiker is.
    MOUSE

tomorrowland is offline B-Ticket Holder
    My favorite Hidden Mickey is located in Splash Mountain...it's right after the drop and it's made of fishing bobbers! Very clever.

lollerstace is offline A-Ticket holder
    my favorite is on the great movie ride, the panel in the indy scene.
    i can never see the hidden mickey at the beginning of the ride on the wall, even when a CM once had their flashlight point it out.
    a dream is a wish your heart makes, when you're fast asleep.

Sparrowni2010 is offline D-Ticket Holder
    a few pages back someone wanted to see pictures of the Great Movie Ride's hidden mickeys.........here are a few that I was able to get a close shot of...

First photo is from Indiana Jones in the scene with Indie lifting the stone chest...2nd photo is from Indie as well, on the wall in that same room. Third photo is in the scene with the jewel on the wall. And the last two photos, I thought I would just point out how dirty Disney Imagineers' minds are.

There are several other Hidden Mickey's in GMR which I did not take a photo of as well as a scene similar to the one of Donald and Mickey featuring R2D2 and C3PO in the same room as Mickey and Donald (which I learned actually exists in the real Indiana Jones movie). The other hidden mickeys include the Hidden Minnie on the loading dock of GMR..(the ONLY hidden Minnie in any of the parks) as well as a very tiny hidden mickey in one of the houses of the loading dock. There is also another hidden mickey in the Gangster scene in one of the windows which was actually created by a talented cast member...

funny story about that particular mickey. This cast member was very talented and drew the Mickey and pasted it up there. The Imagineers saw it and took it down. So the cast member drew another one and put it back up. The Imagineers saw it again and removed it again. This happened several times. People began looking for that hidden mickey and the Imagineers realized how popular it was, so finally they put up some discs in the same spot in the resemblance of Mickey with a sign on it saying "Property of WDI. Do not remove"

Oh and I almost forgot, there is a hidden mickey in the scene with James Cagney...there is a poster of Public Enemy on the wall and behind it is Mickey's foot and tail.

Some people think there is a hidden Mickey in Oz....the flowers do not make up a hidden mickey....same as the grapes in Tarzan...the grapes are just grapes, if you look there are like 6 grapes in the bunch. Also, the signatures of Carol Burnett and Harry Anderson contain mickeys but not true Hidden Mickey's as they were created by the actors themselves. (Not many people know this, I think....but every block of cement that is there with a famous person's signature in it was actually done by that celebrity)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Post you favorite Hidden Mickeys HERE!-dsc01655.jpg   Post you favorite Hidden Mickeys HERE!-dsc01659.jpg   Post you favorite Hidden Mickeys HERE!-dsc01660.jpg   Post you favorite Hidden Mickeys HERE!-dsc01662.jpg   Post you favorite Hidden Mickeys HERE!-dsc01663.jpg  

Last edited by Sparrowni2010; 09-01-2007 at 10:45 AM. Reason: added more

MrsBleuSkye is offline B-Ticket Holder
    In that scene with Bogey and the dame and the plane there is also a HM that the light from the plane reflects on the protective screen in front.
    ~Stacy~

Aug, 1981- First visit. Off Property
    Dec, 1997- Honeymoon! Off Property
    Oct, 2004- Return trip. 7 yrs was too long to go back. The BoardWalk
    Sep, 2006- Ladies only. PoP Century
    Oct, 2007- Early 10th Anniversary. The Yacht Club
    Feb, 2008- Neice's graduation gift. PoP Century

sbarrett is offline Moderator
    MrsBleuSkye,

Thanks for the Hidden Mickey description from the Great Movie Ride. I'll check out the scene with Bogey; maybe I can get a decent photo of the light on the screen.

Steve Barrett, Hidden Mickeys guy

MrsBleuSkye is offline B-Ticket Holder
    As many times as we had been there, I had never noticed it until we went last year. It was a real "Ah" moment. I didn't get a picture of it because we passed by
    so fast it was like hit and miss chance. And, my silly flash was on so of course it didn't come out. The flash washed it out.
    ~Stacy~

Aug, 1981- First visit. Off Property
    Dec, 1997- Honeymoon! Off Property
    Oct, 2004- Return trip. 7 yrs was too long to go back. The BoardWalk
    Sep, 2006- Ladies only. PoP Century
    Oct, 2007- Early 10th Anniversary. The Yacht Club
    Feb, 2008- Neice's graduation gift. PoP Century

Panda_Girl is offline C-Ticket Holder
    I have one! My favorite is on HM where your about to go through the door after being line. Its on the wall to the right of you behind the last one of the metal things holding up the roof thing. I like because I never knew of its excistance and my cousin Kodi found it. haha. Sorry memorie is a little fuzzy it was christmas i last went.
    Last edited by Panda_Girl; 03-26-2008 at 04:45 PM.
    "So many people treat you like a kid, so you might as act like one and throw your T.V. out the hotel window."- Gerard Way

"Popsicles should be the new black, that way everyone would have one."- Frank Iero

"Tastes like someone stole my wallet, ya know?"- Gerard Way

sdale1227 is offline Thank you... Flora Call Disney.... for giving us Walt!
    My favorite is the one my daughter & I found together... The waving mickey in the bushes. Its on the top of the right rear wall of the Sci -Fi. I have found MANY ( over 450 ) but that one is difinately the best!

Have a Magical Day! Sharon

"You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality." Walt Disney
    Been to Disney in 1975, 1985, 1988, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007......

Shelton123 is offline C-Ticket Holder
    This has probably been said, but at the end of Soarin' over California in Epcot, the fireworks burst. Behold: The shape of mickey. Can anyone confirm?

disneyfanatic101 is offline Trying to Get Back Into the Swing of Things!
    I cannot confirm for sure but I think there is a HM. But I'm not sure.
    Adam ~ A Proud D23 Charter Member!

TrendyMagic is offline On Mars
    Yep the three is Soarin are confirmed. (Fireworks, Ballons, and Golf Ball.) There are many that think there is one in the snow (Tahoe) but that is Mother Nature having fun with our eyes.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415