Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Hidden Mickeys Discuss Post you favorite Hidden Mickeys HERE! in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; Originally Posted by kmzairdetail At MGM standing in front of Sorcerers and a little towards Sounds Dangerous loking at Min & Bills' diner. You have to be just the right ...
    olmec26 is offline Created by Mark Burnett
    Quote Originally Posted by kmzairdetail
    At MGM standing in front of Sorcerers and a little towards Sounds Dangerous loking at Min & Bills' diner. You have to be just the right height. It is just above the green umbrella and the picture of Min & Bill is the large circle. I hope the pic comes up!

Let me know if I am nuts, or if this counts?
    I think it counts, but if Steve is out there, could we have a confirmation?
    -Taylor

Por favor mantanganse alijado de las puertas.

TrendyMagic is offline On Mars
    This one has been talked about somewhere else but I can't seem to find it anywhere right now. This one is basically a 'wanna be' Mickey. The logo is oval making Mickey slightly out of shape. Nice catch though!

Disnatic is offline C-Ticket Holder
    This I don't think has been posted yet. On Spaceship Earth look on the dresser in the boy''s room (who's talking to the girl in china or wherever by computer) on his dresser. If you look closely you'll see that the clock is a "mickey" clock.
    DISNATIC

Four Parks, One World

sbarrett is offline Moderator
    Disnatic,

Good catch on that one. I mentioned the clock HM in my book. If you ever see a HM in the stars at the top of the Spaceship Earth ride, let me know where it is. Rumor has it that a HM is in there, but I've never seen it.

Steve

Quote Originally Posted by sbarrett
    Disnatic,

Good catch on that one. I mentioned the clock HM in my book. If you ever see a HM in the stars at the top of the Spaceship Earth ride, let me know where it is. Rumor has it that a HM is in there, but I've never seen it.

Steve
    I'll look during Mardi Gras!
    -Taylor

Princess Jas is offline Princess of Agrabah
    Good eye for catching that one - it was a lot smaller than I expected. I have no clue where that is from.
    - Jas (Rebecca)

I got engaged at Epcot on June 17, 2007! We're going back to celebrate my graduation in May 2009!

fromherashes is offline A-Ticket holder

New Hidden Mickey?

(You'd think I'd have seen the topic on the board before I posted this, but I overlooked it completely. I don't like editing posts, but I didn't want people to have to point out what should have been obvious. And my favs still stand.)

I think I might have found a new one at Conservation Station in DAK. In front of the exhibit with the tree frogs over on the left side, there's three little dishes with what I think is snake's skin inside of them. They form a "classic" hidden mickey. I couldn't find this one in the Hidden Mickey book (though it's possible I overlooked it) and haven't heard anyone talk about it online.

My *favorite* hidden mickey is either the one in the Body Wars mural (which I saw for the first time just days ago, I'd never been able to find it before!) and the one in the Circe de Soleil bathrooms. I just think that one is too cute!
    Last edited by fromherashes; 12-29-2004 at 11:46 PM. Reason: I'm a moron who doesn't read the boards

What's the one in the bathrooms? I've never heard of it!
    -Taylor

Quote Originally Posted by sbarrett
    If you ever see a HM in the stars at the top of the Spaceship Earth ride, let me know where it is. Rumor has it that a HM is in there, but I've never seen it.

Steve

Heard the same here Steve. No one can seem to point it out. The stars are at a random pattern as far as I can tell.

fromherashes is offline A-Ticket holder
    Quote Originally Posted by olmec26
    What's the one in the bathrooms? I've never heard of it!
    In the bathrooms outside of Circe de Soleil there's a mickey in the little circles next to the door. As far as I can tell, (in the women's restroom at least!) the big black circle is the only big circle in the bathroom and the three circles are the only black ones. The circles don't touch, but they're close to one another.

My father works at Downtown Disney and I've been up there a bunch visiting him. They seem to have started putting one of those yellow "slippery when wet" type cones right smack dab over the mickey, again, at least on the women's side. So if you can't find it, move the cone.

Main Street Magic is offline D-Ticket Holder
    OK....I have an old Hidden Mickey for everyone that I just discovered. This was in the exhibition on Japanese dolls in the Japanese pavilion in Epcot. I took this photo back in 2000 and I believe that the exhibition has changed since then. I have already uploaded it to the Hidden Mickey photo section.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Keep your hands and arms inside the post at all times and remember no smoking or flash photography please!

I just wrote in the gallery about it... I was wondering where it was. Will need to go look again. Never really looked through all the Japan stuff. THat one is small!

Quote Originally Posted by AKQJ10
    Woo Hoo!!! Thanks, Steve!! I feel vindictated! (so much for all you nay-sayers out there who said it looked like

I'm proud to call this HM my own.
    A little late on this, but I finally figured out how to do this:

There ya go, Lou, an official note form Walt himself saying that it's yours!
    -Taylor

Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius
    This one is from the center of the food court at Pop Century.

There are several (20+) over the floor of the place as well.

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast