Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Hidden Mickeys Discuss Post you favorite Hidden Mickeys HERE! in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; In Pop Century's food court, the booth that has danish in the morning has several hidden mickey's in their menu board pictures, I tried to get pics of them but ...
    tiggerguy is online now As God as my witness, I thought turkeys could fly
    In Pop Century's food court, the booth that has danish in the morning has several hidden mickey's in their menu board pictures, I tried to get pics of them but they came out all blurry and useless

Even though I had as digital camera, the viewing screen is small and i couldn't tell they were bad until I got home
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator

sillygurl is offline A-Ticket holder
    Here are a couple that my fiance & I saw this past December when we went to WDW!

<Script language='Javascript'>var rndNum = Math.floor(Math.random() * 10000);eval("var CDTDate" + rndNum + " = 'December 25, 2005 12:00:00 AM EST';");document.writeln("<form name='CDTform" + rndNum + "' action='Javascript:void(0);'>");document.writeln(' <font size=2 color=red>Countown to Christmas!</font><br>');document.writeln("<input type=text value='' size=40 name='WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII'>");document.writ eln("</form>");if (theFunction) theFunction += "var d = new Date();";else var theFunction = "var d = new Date();";theFunction += "var c = new Date('" + eval("CDTDate" + rndNum) + "');";theFunction += "var diff = (c - d)/1000;";theFunction += "var days = Math.floor(diff / 86400);";theFunction += "var rem = diff - (days * 86400);";theFunction += "var hours = Math.floor(rem / 3600);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (hours * 3600);";theFunction += "var minutes = Math.floor(rem / 60);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (minutes * 60);";theFunction += "var seconds = Math.floor(rem);";theFunction += "if ((days < 0) | (hours < 0) | (minutes < 0) | (seconds < 0)) ";theFunction += "var out = 'Yay!';";theFunction += "else ";theFunction += "var out = ' ' + days + ' days ' + hours + ' hrs. ' + minutes + ' mins. ' + seconds + ' secs.';";theFunction += "document.forms.CDTform" + rndNum + ".elements.WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII.value = out;";setInterval(theFunction, 1000);</Script>

Alice: "But I don't want to go among mad people."
    Cheshire Cat: "Oh, you can't help that. Most everyone's mad here."

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    to the boards, Sillygurl, and thanks for sharing the great pics!
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

shawnymike88 is offline A-Ticket holder
    Probably my favorite HM on the entire WDW property is also in The Land. If anyone has had the opportunity to eat at the Garden Grill revolving restaurant, there is actually a hidden Mortimer Mouse, Mickey's first incarnation. He is hiding anomg the leaves and branches on <I think> the last mural that you will "pass" on your revolution around the building. Buit if you ask your server about it like I did, they will most likely glady grab a broom and outline it for you becuase it took my family forever to find it. Its one of the best I've seen, and this HM is Mortimer's entire body in closed to a 3/4 profile. But I just need verification on whether or not this counts as official due to the fact that it is Mortimer and not Mickey officially.

TrendyMagic is offline On Mars
    It would be a hidden character. Hopefully it remains after the rehab of The Land

Good Point....were they planning on doing much to the Garden Grill anyway? I knew about the food court...but I never heard anything about the restaurant.

olmec26 is offline Created by Mark Burnett
    Quote Originally Posted by shawnymike88
    Probably my favorite HM on the entire WDW property is also in The Land. If anyone has had the opportunity to eat at the Garden Grill revolving restaurant, there is actually a hidden Mortimer Mouse, Mickey's first incarnation. He is hiding anomg the leaves and branches on <I think> the last mural that you will "pass" on your revolution around the building. Buit if you ask your server about it like I did, they will most likely glady grab a broom and outline it for you becuase it took my family forever to find it. Its one of the best I've seen, and this HM is Mortimer's entire body in closed to a 3/4 profile. But I just need verification on whether or not this counts as official due to the fact that it is Mortimer and not Mickey officially.

Is this the Hidden Mortimer in question?

-Taylor

Por favor mantanganse alijado de las puertas.

TrendyMagic is offline On Mars
    Quote Originally Posted by shawnymike88
    Good Point....were they planning on doing much to the Garden Grill anyway? I knew about the food court...but I never heard anything about the restaurant.

The only thing not being touched was the Circle of Life movie

Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius
    I must be blind....where is mort?

Quote Originally Posted by Stitch
    I must be blind....where is mort?

Third frond on the left from the bottom are his nose and mouth (slightly open). You should see the rest once you see those parts!
    -Taylor

Hit him spot on olmec.....yep thats him. So....i guess he may be gone after the rehab...but if he doesnt leave.... its still gonna be tought to find him...even in that picture i had to look twice!

jennifer4321 is offline D-Ticket Holder
    I am sure this has already been mentioned so sorry about the repeat, but here's some info on the Haunted mansion hidden mickey . The three plates that form a hidden Mickey in the dining hall are the responsibility of the cast members. Everyday before their shift the cast members arange the plates in the shape of a Mickey, but every night the imagineers reset the plates back to normal. This is why somedays it is there and somedays it is not.
    <Script language='Javascript'>var rndNum = Math.floor(Math.random() * 10000);eval("var CDTDate" + rndNum + " = 'June 11 2005 12:00:00 AM EST';");document.writeln("<form name='CDTform" + rndNum + "' action='Javascript:void(0);'>");document.writeln(' <font size=2 color=darkblue>Walt Disney World</font><br>');document.writeln("<input type=text value='' size=40 name='WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII'>");document.writ eln("</form>");if (theFunction) theFunction += "var d = new Date();";else var theFunction = "var d = new Date();";theFunction += "var c = new Date('" + eval("CDTDate" + rndNum) + "');";theFunction += "var diff = (c - d)/1000;";theFunction += "var days = Math.floor(diff / 86400);";theFunction += "var rem = diff - (days * 86400);";theFunction += "var hours = Math.floor(rem / 3600);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (hours * 3600);";theFunction += "var minutes = Math.floor(rem / 60);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (minutes * 60);";theFunction += "var seconds = Math.floor(rem);";theFunction += "if ((days < 0) | (hours < 0) | (minutes < 0) | (seconds < 0)) ";theFunction += "var out = 'Going to Disney!!';";theFunction += "else ";theFunction += "var out = ' ' + days + ' days ' + hours + ' hrs. ' + minutes + ' mins. ' + seconds + ' secs.';";theFunction += "document.forms.CDTform" + rndNum + ".elements.WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII.value = out;";setInterval(theFunction, 1000);</Script>Jennifer4321

Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius
    Quote Originally Posted by olmec26

Third frond on the left from the bottom are his nose and mouth (slightly open). You should see the rest once you see those parts!
    I still can't see it.

jennifer4321 is offline D-Ticket Holder
    I can't see it either
    <Script language='Javascript'>var rndNum = Math.floor(Math.random() * 10000);eval("var CDTDate" + rndNum + " = 'June 11 2005 12:00:00 AM EST';");document.writeln("<form name='CDTform" + rndNum + "' action='Javascript:void(0);'>");document.writeln(' <font size=2 color=darkblue>Walt Disney World</font><br>');document.writeln("<input type=text value='' size=40 name='WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII'>");document.writ eln("</form>");if (theFunction) theFunction += "var d = new Date();";else var theFunction = "var d = new Date();";theFunction += "var c = new Date('" + eval("CDTDate" + rndNum) + "');";theFunction += "var diff = (c - d)/1000;";theFunction += "var days = Math.floor(diff / 86400);";theFunction += "var rem = diff - (days * 86400);";theFunction += "var hours = Math.floor(rem / 3600);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (hours * 3600);";theFunction += "var minutes = Math.floor(rem / 60);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (minutes * 60);";theFunction += "var seconds = Math.floor(rem);";theFunction += "if ((days < 0) | (hours < 0) | (minutes < 0) | (seconds < 0)) ";theFunction += "var out = 'Going to Disney!!';";theFunction += "else ";theFunction += "var out = ' ' + days + ' days ' + hours + ' hrs. ' + minutes + ' mins. ' + seconds + ' secs.';";theFunction += "document.forms.CDTform" + rndNum + ".elements.WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII.value = out;";setInterval(theFunction, 1000);</Script>Jennifer4321

Is anyone here good at photoshopping images? I'm horrible at it, so could someone point with an arrow to the Mort?
    -Taylor

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast