Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast
Hidden Mickeys Discuss Post you favorite Hidden Mickeys HERE! in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; have a favorite Hidden Mickey? Think you may have found a new one? Can't find the one you've heard about? Post them here!! I'll get this thread started.... Look for ...
    Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin

Talking Post you favorite Hidden Mickeys HERE!

have a favorite Hidden Mickey? Think you may have found a new one? Can't find the one you've heard about? Post them here!!

I'll get this thread started....

Look for the Hidden Mickey in Walt's ring on the Parnetrs statute in the Central Plaza

Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

LilMarcieMouse is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Thanks for the new hidden Mickey Lou. I love Hidden Mickey's.One Favorite is the one In the Polynesian, But I love them all. There are alot in AK's Maharaja Jungle trek. I made a Calander for this year with the photo's I took of Hidden Mickey"s on my last trip. :mickey:
    "You're dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway." Walt Disney

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin

Smile

Marcie,

First, let me say WELCOME to the Forums!!!

And thanks for the Hidden Mickey!

Some of my favorites are the ones in the Haunted Mansion. I love the "unofficial" one in the Ballroom, and the "official" HM near the opera scene!

Lou Mongello

tiggerguy is offline All Around Good Guy
    Has any one noticed the Hidden Mickeys that are in the stone tower of the building used in The Flights of Wonder show at the Animal Kingdom?

There is a whole row of them
    Last edited by tiggerguy; 04-07-2004 at 01:14 AM.
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator

Here's another one, which I believe now qualifies as the largest on property (now that the one that was made up of a number of buildings, etc. in the Disney-MGM Studios is pretty much gone)

It is in the middle of the raceway at the Richard Petty Driving Experience, next to the MK parking lot.

Lou Mongello

LilMarcieMouse is offline B-Ticket Holder

Talking

i love that one from the RaceWay.
    My brother was there for the first IRL race. Wish i could have gone. But we never made it for a race there. I do stiar at the track every time I go by when heading to MK.
    "You're dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway." Walt Disney

TrendyMagic is offline On Mars
    Quote Originally Posted by LilMarcieMouse
    One Favorite is the one In the Polynesian
    And I walked over this one several times before it finally 'appeared' to me.

The one at MGM is still there and they still paint the roof tops to match it. It is just becoming more and more hidden over time. When they made the Hat, they kept the base as the original outline of his nose. Guess he wanted to be more like Pinocchio. I enjoy taking family to that one and saying "you are standing in Mickey's eyeball".

I have to say the "unofficial" HM on hte ballroom table of the Haunted Mansion is my favorite (look for it on the far left side of the table - it is often not there, as Imagineers reportedly move the plates back to a non-Hidden Mickey shape regularly).
    Lou Mongello

MonorailDude is offline B-Ticket Holder
    My favorite is on Spaceship Earth where in the room with the paiting the paint cans form a hidden Mickey.

TrendyMagic is offline On Mars
    Welcome to the board MonorailDude. I was born in Chicago.

I finally got a good pic of that paint can one this week.

yensid1071 is offline Fastpass Holder
    I "found" the paint can Hidden Mickey in SSE for the first time a few weeks ago. I was visiting with mom and I think she thought I was nuts or something! I showed her the HM ballroom table Hidden Mickey and the ring outide the exit. I just know that she thinks I'm crazy..... LOL!!

A few years back I found a couple in the Wilderness Lodge (one on a totem pole in the lobby and another on the map by the bar in the hall towards Roaring Forks. I have a pic of it, but it's not easy to identify in the pic. I can try to post it if you'd like.

For many of us who may not normally look for HMs, feel free to attach some pictures of these if you have them!
    Lou Mongello

tiggerguy is offline All Around Good Guy
    Quote Originally Posted by yensid1071
    I "found" the paint can Hidden Mickey in SSE for the first time a few weeks ago. I was visiting with mom and I think she thought I was nuts or something! I showed her the HM ballroom table Hidden Mickey and the ring outide the exit. I just know that she thinks I'm crazy..... LOL!!

A few years back I found a couple in the Wilderness Lodge (one on a totem pole in the lobby and another on the map by the bar in the hall towards Roaring Forks. I have a pic of it, but it's not easy to identify in the pic. I can try to post it if you'd like.

The HM mentioned here is on a big jar or vase in that pic near Territory Lounge. There is also a HM in the lounge on the ceiling, it appears on a horses hind quarters.

Did you find the one located on the back wall of GUest Services at the WL?
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator

WDW Donna is offline Much too far from the Magic :(
    One of my favourites is the viking wearing the Mickey Ears in the mural at Norway. Just as you get on the Maelstrom ride.

EpcoT International Program June 21-January 21 1991
    Resorts we have tried;
    Yacht and Beach Club (our wedding)-1994
    All Star Movies -2004
    All Star Sports - 2006
    All Star Music Resort - 2008
    Coronado Springs -2009

sbarrett is offline Moderator
    One of my favorite Hidden Mickeys was recently dismantled: the Steamboat Willie HM in the pink star map in Mickey's Star Traders Shop in the MK. But when the shop was refurbished for our future enjoyment, the Imagineers added a few new ones! Like the classic HM in the train headlights in the wall mural. As you scan the wall mural, look for at least four other HM's! (But I'll always miss the star map Mickey).

Steve Barrett, author of the Hidden Mickeys book

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast