Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Hidden Mickeys Discuss Finally Found One!!!! in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; So yesterday was my last day as a cast member. I used to work at The Magic of Disney Animation in Disney/MGM Studios (soon to be Disney's Hollywood Studios). Everyday ...
    Sparrowni2010 is offline D-Ticket Holder

Finally Found One!!!!

So yesterday was my last day as a cast member. I used to work at The Magic of Disney Animation in Disney/MGM Studios (soon to be Disney's Hollywood Studios). Everyday I would watch that Mushu show and as I would do it I would say to myself "there has got to be a hidden Mickey in this thing!" I found some things that I thought could pass as a hidden Mickey but I don't think they are. Well, about a week ago I finally found one! It's real...it's there...and I'll tell you exactly where.

hmm...let me recall the script...

Chris: So we kept sketching, and soon you became a dragon.
    Mushu: Now we're getting somewhere
    Chris: With two heads
    (Mushu changes into a double-headed Mushu)
    Mushu: Hey! Double the Mushu, double the fun. Mmmm, man you fine looking!

The hidden Mickey is the entire cloud of smoke while Mushu is transforming into the double-headed Mushu.

I am so glad I finally found one in my show! There may be more...but I am 100% positive that that is a true Hidden Mickey!

HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparrowni2010 View Post
    So yesterday was my last day as a cast member. I used to work at The Magic of Disney Animation in Disney/MGM Studios (soon to be Disney's Hollywood Studios). Everyday I would watch that Mushu show and as I would do it I would say to myself "there has got to be a hidden Mickey in this thing!" I found some things that I thought could pass as a hidden Mickey but I don't think they are. Well, about a week ago I finally found one! It's real...it's there...and I'll tell you exactly where.

hmm...let me recall the script...

Chris: So we kept sketching, and soon you became a dragon.
    Mushu: Now we're getting somewhere
    Chris: With two heads
    (Mushu changes into a double-headed Mushu)
    Mushu: Hey! Double the Mushu, double the fun. Mmmm, man you fine looking!

The hidden Mickey is the entire cloud of smoke while Mushu is transforming into the double-headed Mushu.

I am so glad I finally found one in my show! There may be more...but I am 100% positive that that is a true Hidden Mickey!
    Well welcome back to your old home. My CP'er is now home too!

sbarrett is offline Moderator
    Sparrowni2010,

Thanks for the information! I can't wait to check it out. That's just the kind of Hidden Mickey the Imagineers and artists like to create.

Steve Barrett