Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Hidden Mickeys Discuss Hidden Mickey Tree in Frontierland? in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; Hi Guys, Just got back from the World, and noticed a tree viewable from Thunder Mountain that could be a HM. As you are climbing the second lift hill, right ...
    Benjo is offline Cranium Commando

Hidden Mickey Tree in Frontierland?

Hi Guys,

Just got back from the World, and noticed a tree viewable from Thunder Mountain that could be a HM. As you are climbing the second lift hill, right next to the tall mesa rock structure, you can see a few trees on Tom Sawyer Island. The last tree to the left looked like an HM to me, with two round branch circles on top of a large branch circle. Unfortunately I don't have a pic, but I figured I'd put it out there to see if anyone else has noticed this?

You see the hat? I am Mrs. Nesbitt!

sbarrett is offline Moderator
    I haven't seen this one, but I've printed your description and I'll check it out!

Steve Barrett, Hidden Mickeys books

Steve,

Wow, the man himself Thank you for your interest and I look forward to hearing from you.

thunderman04-07 is offline Annual Passholder
    I was a CM at Thunder and i actually know what your talking about! From standing on the top of the lift hill when the trains moved to slow waiting for my turn to start my train up again i noticed it one day. :-)

Thanks thunderman. I think it's still real, so thanks for the input.

thunderman04-07 is offline Annual Passholder
    Im actually going to be there in about 2 weeks, im going to look to see if its still there, if it is I will snap a picture for ya!
    Sept 2004- Polynesian March 2005- Animal Kingdom Lodge Dec 2005- Offsite (yeah wont be doing that again...) April 2006- Contemporary Nov 2006- Grand Floridian April 2007- All Star Movies Dec 2007- Coronado Springs July 2008- Pop Century Oct 2008- All Star Sports Jan 2009- All Star Sports
    Pretty good sure as your born!