Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Hidden Mickeys Discuss Missing Mickey in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; As we all know, Hidden Mickeys can vanish without warning over time. What is one of your favs (or just one you want back) that are now missing? Mine would ...
    TrendyMagic is offline On Mars

Missing Mickey

As we all know, Hidden Mickeys can vanish without warning over time. What is one of your favs (or just one you want back) that are now missing?

Mine would be the one from Mickey's Star Traders. It was the classic Steamboat Willie hidden behind a Mickey statue. It has been removed in favor of Stitch's mayham.

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur
    I don't follow the Hidden Mickeys all that closely, but I do love going to the HM and seeing if the ballroom table "unofficial" HM is there (as it is often moved to it's origina, non-Hidden Mickey table setting quite often)
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

That one has been appearing and disappearing daily now. I really don't know why either. One day it is correct for the orginal setting the next day it is reset to the mickey setting.

tiggerguy is online now one of the good guys
    Quote Originally Posted by AKQJ10
    I don't follow the Hidden Mickeys all that closely, but I do love going to the HM and seeing if the ballroom table "unofficial" HM is there (as it is often moved to it's origina, non-Hidden Mickey table setting quite often)

The HM out at DL also has the place setting each time that I had ridden it.
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator

clara is offline B-Ticket Holder
    The Mickey that was upstairs in the Great Movie Ride in a window (his shadow) in the Cagney scene ... that was a great HM, but it was a casualty to the rehab a few years back.

- Clara

It is still there Clara!

clara is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by TrendyMagic
    It is still there Clara!
    And so it is! this may be crazy, but I think it moved! I was there two days ago and saw it for the first time in a while ... so maybe it came and went after that big rehab, and now it's over by the car gun-fire scene?

Or! Maybe it was always there and I just forgot and went a little bit crazy. Glad to have re-found it ... it's a great HM.

(I STILL can't find the Mickey & Donald in the Raiders' scene ... and clues to help?)

- Clara

As you enter the snake pit room, look left. It is in the far left corner as you exit about 3 blocks up.

justafigment is offline A-Ticket holder
    Quote Originally Posted by clara
    And so it is! this may be crazy, but I think it moved! I was there two days ago and saw it for the first time in a while ... so maybe it came and went after that big rehab, and now it's over by the car gun-fire scene?

Or! Maybe it was always there and I just forgot and went a little bit crazy. Glad to have re-found it ... it's a great HM.

(I STILL can't find the Mickey & Donald in the Raiders' scene ... and clues to help?)

- Clara
    Actually there for a while that HM in gangster was up and down until it became a permanent fixture.

As for the Mickey and Donald, if you see R2-D2 and C-3PO look to the right about two blocks and up 1. Hope that helps.
    Proud to be a Disney Entertainment Cast Member

"Welcome to Stitch Kingdom"

:"You just need Faith, Trust and a little bit of Pixie Dust.":