Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Hidden Mickeys Discuss ToT hidden mickey in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; My boyfriend and I noticed a very well hidden mickey on ToT when we were there in October. Whilst dropping you can catch a glimpse of some statues of the ...
    Tinker725 is offline A-Ticket holder

ToT hidden mickey

My boyfriend and I noticed a very well hidden mickey on ToT when we were there in October. Whilst dropping you can catch a glimpse of some statues of the ghosts. Sometimes the elevatore stops and shakes in front of the scene. If you look to the young girl she is holding a old time stuffed mickey. Yall've probably seen it but thought id put it out there.

DisneyGuy87 is offline Annual Passholder
    Yeah the cool thing is if you watch in the "pre-show" video she is holding it as she walks onto the elevator

kentgurgie is offline B-Ticket Holder
    It is a very nicetouch in both scenes.

DisneyGal04 is offline C-Ticket Holder
    I seen that! xD

Jessica Lynn

WDWmemories is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Never noticed that! Thanks for sharing it.
    Check out free high resolution Disney World Pictures and Disney Vacation information.

thunderman04-07 is offline Annual Passholder
    I know of 2 others on ToT, there is one inside the boiler room somewhere alond the wall.......its one of those "stain type deals" that you can only see at certain angles. Also if you look closely during the preshow video, about the service elevator to the left is a power outlet looking thing in the shape of a mickey head. I dont know if these are official but they are ones that i have noticed. :-)
    Sept 2004- Polynesian March 2005- Animal Kingdom Lodge Dec 2005- Offsite (yeah wont be doing that again...) April 2006- Contemporary Nov 2006- Grand Floridian April 2007- All Star Movies Dec 2007- Coronado Springs July 2008- Pop Century Oct 2008- All Star Sports Jan 2009- All Star Sports
    Pretty good sure as your born!