Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Hidden Mickeys Discuss Favorite hidden mickeys, from films or the parks (pictures) in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; Most of the newer dvds have the hidden mickey game.....i know lion king 1 1/2 had it....
    thunderman04-07 is offline Annual Passholder

Re: Favorite hidden mickeys, from films or the parks (pictures)

Most of the newer dvds have the hidden mickey game.....i know lion king 1 1/2 had it.
    Sept 2004- Polynesian March 2005- Animal Kingdom Lodge Dec 2005- Offsite (yeah wont be doing that again...) April 2006- Contemporary Nov 2006- Grand Floridian April 2007- All Star Movies Dec 2007- Coronado Springs July 2008- Pop Century Oct 2008- All Star Sports Jan 2009- All Star Sports
    Pretty good sure as your born!

EpcotBoy is offline A-Ticket holder

Re: Favorite hidden mickeys, from films or the parks (pictures)

I never knew about that one in Tron! My favorite hidden Mickey is in Dinoland at DAK. If you stand near the weird dinosaur statue outside Chester and Hester's, and look down, you might be standing on it! It's a series of cracks in the concrete making a hidden Mickey about 18 inches wide. I think most people stand or walk over it and never know its at their feet!

While you're in Dinoland, also look for one on a painted tree in a mural on your right immediately after entering the building of Dinosaur. It's painted on the tree to look like a knot near a branch.

And while you're about to load on Dinosaur and heading down the stairs to your rude vehicle, look up and to the left to a set of pipes: red, yellow, and white. There are chemical formulas written on the side. Since this attraction used to be sponsored by McDonald's, the formulas represent ketchup, mustard, and mayo.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12