Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Hidden Mickeys Discuss Hidden Uncle Remus (Splash Mountain) in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; On www.hiddenmickeys.org there is a listing of two reports of being able to see the shadow of Uncle Remus during the ride. (On the website, it's located under Magic Kingdom ...
    Go Ask Alice is offline D-Ticket Holder

Hidden Uncle Remus (Splash Mountain)

On www.hiddenmickeys.org there is a listing of two reports of being able to see the shadow of Uncle Remus during the ride. (On the website, it's located under Magic Kingdom funfacts, Splash Mountain.)

Supposedly, you take the giant drop. Poosh, yeah! Wet, ahh. Then you calm down, and right as you enter the mountain and you see the boat (Zip-a-dee-doo-dah Lady) with the birds celebrating on it, one of the birds shadow is not his own... rather, of Uncle Remus.

Any confirmation?
    Not going to Disney World any time soon...

thunderman04-07 is offline Annual Passholder
    I have worked at this attraction as a cast member, and i havent really heard anything of it. The only shadow of uncle remus we have is in the queue inside the tunnel. But ill have to look. Is it on the boat?
    Sept 2004- Polynesian March 2005- Animal Kingdom Lodge Dec 2005- Offsite (yeah wont be doing that again...) April 2006- Contemporary Nov 2006- Grand Floridian April 2007- All Star Movies Dec 2007- Coronado Springs July 2008- Pop Century Oct 2008- All Star Sports Jan 2009- All Star Sports
    Pretty good sure as your born!

Quote Originally Posted by thunderman04-07 View Post
    I have worked at this attraction as a cast member, and i havent really heard anything of it. The only shadow of uncle remus we have is in the queue inside the tunnel. But ill have to look. Is it on the boat?
    I am not sure. I think it's on the boat, yea. Where is the shadow you know of?

thunderman04-07 is offline Annual Passholder
    The shadow i know of isnt actually uncle remus, but the frog. Its in the queue line as you go down the tunnel to the loading area, its off to the left.
    Sept 2004- Polynesian March 2005- Animal Kingdom Lodge Dec 2005- Offsite (yeah wont be doing that again...) April 2006- Contemporary Nov 2006- Grand Floridian April 2007- All Star Movies Dec 2007- Coronado Springs July 2008- Pop Century Oct 2008- All Star Sports Jan 2009- All Star Sports
    Pretty good sure as your born!