Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Hidden Mickeys Discuss Seismic Cosmic Powers!!! in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; on an iiiiiiitty bitty living space... believe it or not, and I'm sure most of you know, the smallest HM in exsistence is on this tag, and about a million ...
    Tampa is offline No longer in service

Seismic Cosmic Powers!!!

on an iiiiiiitty bitty living space...

believe it or not, and I'm sure most of you know, the smallest HM in exsistence is on this tag, and about a million more.

edit: this pic is from ebay and the item is being auctioned currently for $11.00 with 12 hours remaining... for those who are interested in being hardcore, or just like tink.
    Last edited by Tampa; 04-17-2005 at 09:58 AM.

olmec26 is offline Created by Mark Burnett
    And, unfortunately, that HM won't be on the new name tags! Why couldn't they just leave it?!
    -Taylor

Por favor mantanganse alijado de las puertas.

jarmitc2032 is offline Lives At Epcot
    I don't want to look like fool, but where is HM on Name Tag. I didn't you can sell company name tags on ebay.

Tampa is offline No longer in service
    it's pretty much the darkest spot on the right side of the name tag, probably can't make it out here cause it's grainy, but hopefully those who don't know can see it before they apparently, change the tags. (that's a bummer)

emobelle is offline Fastpass Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by jarmitc2032
    I don't want to look like fool, but where is HM on Name Tag. I didn't you can sell company name tags on ebay.
    Wow, I don't know how I made the resolution crappy, but here's the nametag HM.

The new nametags are not as fun. I'm going to still wear my old one. Hmmph. But yay for the Happiest Celebration on Earth!

And technically, you're not supposed to sell costume pieces on ebay (although I've seen them there before ). However, I'm confused because I don't think that's a cast member nametag because they usually only make them with the cast member's hometown/college on the bottom. BUT the souvenir nametags that you can buy at the parks are usually a different color like red or blue. I'm lost!
    Last edited by emobelle; 05-12-2005 at 05:45 PM.
    George Bob Skippy S.I.R.
    June 20, 1995 - October 11, 2003

Bon Voyage

"...for once it might be grand to have someone understand, I want so much more than they've got planned..." -Belle