Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Hidden Mickeys Discuss So I got my own hidden (sorta) mickey! in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; Thanks for the support. I thoguht about going with the full maltese and mickey actually, but opted for becuase I felt that a 'hidden mickey' was just going to be ...
    johnatthebar is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Thanks for the support.

I thoguht about going with the full maltese and mickey actually, but opted for becuase I felt that a 'hidden mickey' was just going to be mickey, rather than mickey framed in a symbol. Not to mention I plan on getting a star of life/maltese cross/cat combination on my arm at some point.

dzney4lyf is offline i come with a warning
    I want to add to my collection of tattoos (I am NOTHING like George).... But I cannot find a good picture of Tink.. My cousin and I would like to get matching ink (little promise we made each other years ago)... We have both decided that since she loves fairies and I love Disney, Tink was the way to go.... Now if I can only find something we like... Tampa??? Any ideas???

BelleGurl is offline LETS BRING IN 2006!!!!
    Hmmmm... I can't see the pic, keep getting "This page cannot be dissplayed".
    Izzy

timing is everything belle. my server just went nuts. the server was still online but it didnt put out any video so I couldnt see what was going on. try again, it should be up now...though I really need to do some house cleaning.

BelleGurl is offline LETS BRING IN 2006!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by johnatthebar
    timing is everything belle. my server just went nuts. the server was still online but it didnt put out any video so I couldnt see what was going on. try again, it should be up now...though I really need to do some house cleaning.

I still can't see it, but don't worry about it. It might be my computer.
    Izzy

disneygirl23 is offline A-Ticket holder
    That sounds like a cool idea for you next tattoo John. Send me a picture when you get it done.

Tammy

PS Tink wish upon a star and the picture you want may come to you.
    Wished on a magic star and woke up in sunny Disney . Ate a poison apple and ended up back in snowy Ohio . Go figure!

disneygirl23 is offline A-Ticket holder
    Sorry I ment Dz. I was thinging of your avatar.
    Wished on a magic star and woke up in sunny Disney . Ate a poison apple and ended up back in snowy Ohio . Go figure!

PumpkinJack81 is offline Some say to survive it you need to be as a mad as a hatter...
    Just anterior of my midaxilary line, left, barely distal to my hip bone. In other words, where most people put their cellphones on their belts. Hidden unless I lower my waistband about 2"...its about 1.75" x 1.75". My first.
    Great tattoo and nice HM tribute. So is it on your side or up front on your hip? Just curious. I've been wanting to get a tattoo, but am also a wuss. Not a big fan of shots or pain. Maybe I'll give in and do it though. I know my fiance would love it.
    ~Bobby Jack

When you hear the knell of a requiem bell weird glows gleam where spirits dwell
    Restless bones etherealize rise as spooks of every size
    Grim grinning ghosts come out to socialize!

Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius
    Not to take away from Billy's Mickey, but I have one of my own to share. It is located in the freakles on my left shoulder. I see it, but then I could just be going crazy. Sorry the picture is a little fuzzy, it's not easy to take a picture of your own shoulder.

Last edited by Stitch; 07-05-2005 at 11:14 PM.

PumpkinJack81 is offline Some say to survive it you need to be as a mad as a hatter...
    Quote Originally Posted by Stitch
    Not to take away from Billy's Mickey, but I have one of my own to share. It is located in the freakles on my left shoulder. I see it, but then I could just be going crazy. Sorry the picture is a little fuzzy, it's not easy to take a picture of your own shoulder.
    It's faint, but I can make it out. Nice Stitch!
    ~Bobby Jack

Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius
    It's darker in person...just doesn't photograph well.

ya know april when you told me about that a few months ago it took me a while to realize you werent kidding.

in answer to your question pumkinjack it is on my side. I will try and get a pic that puts it in perspective.

thanks for the thumbs up.

Thumbs up

in answer to your question pumkinjack it is on my side. I will try and get a pic that puts it in perspective.

thanks for the thumbs up.
    Sounds good. I was just wondering how it was when you got it, and if that was a good "first tattoo" spot.
    ~Bobby Jack

Quote Originally Posted by Stitch
    It's darker in person...just doesn't photograph well.
    That's OK, it's still a nice HM.
    ~Bobby Jack

it was a good first spot for me. I mean, I have nothing to compare it to. it hurt, but not unreasonably so. the only times that I even thought about asking him to stop for a sec was when he got close to the bone...and I never ended up having to ask. its an easy to get to yet hard to accidentaly expose spot, so it was perfect for a simple HM in my opinion. the pain was perfectly tolerable, especially being that it took only about 20 mins or so and will last a lifetime.

if you want it, dont sweat it, while it will hurt, it prolly wont be anything like what you will have built up in your head by the time you sit down in the chair for it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast