Your Walt Disney World Information Station

Poll: Do you look for Hidden Mickeys in WDW?

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
Hidden Mickeys Discuss Do you look for Hidden Mickeys? in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; If you have trouble finding it just give a shout....
    TrendyMagic is offline On Mars
    If you have trouble finding it just give a shout.

tiggerguy is online now All Around Good Guy
    Quote Originally Posted by KristaTX
    The one in Tron is awesome. I'd never seen the movie until a few months ago, and all the sudden around an hour and 10 or 12 minutes into it this wonderful Hidden Mickey filled up almost the entire screen. I also spotted one in Lilo and Stitch on the gauges in the space ship (I think it was a space ship).

That is one of them yup.

Look for the soap bottle when Lilos sister breaks in the back door with cobra bubbles. In the fruit (melons) when she goes looking for a job with the lady with thick glasses
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator

MonorailDude is offline B-Ticket Holder
    I always look for Hidden Mickeys at WDW. But I never thought of looking in the movies!
    You can learn facts on rides and look for hidden mickeys in a computer program. Walt Disney World Explorer Second Edition.

Main Street Magic is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Check out www.hiddenmickeys.org. The site (which hasn't been updated in quite some time) lists not only hidden mickeys which can be found in the theme parks but hidden mickeys which are in movies, TV, etc.

Enjoy!
    Keep your hands and arms inside the post at all times and remember no smoking or flash photography please!

TrendyMagic is offline On Mars
    The HiddenMickeys site has a bunch of info, but as you said, slightly old and hard to look though for the valueable info.

Main Street Magic is offline D-Ticket Holder
    I know, but that was where I found out about the hidden mickey in Tron (they even have a small video of it).

I'd take over the hiddenmickey.org if given the opportunity. Then do my best to keep it updated.
    Keep your hands and arms inside the post at all times and remember no smoking or flash photography please!

Jonas_Swe is offline A-Ticket holder
    Hi!

I am always looking out for Hidden Mickey's. :mickey:
    Not just at DLP... but everywhere!

And when I find one, I take a picture with me and the HM.
    That could result in some fun pictures... and even funnier looks from people passing by.
    But it's worth it!
    Jonas_Swe

2005: Walt Disney World - First Time!
    Wilderness Lodge - 10 days
    Boardwalk Inn - 10 Days
    <Script language='Javascript'>var rndNum = Math.floor(Math.random() * 10000);eval("var CDTDate" + rndNum + " = 'September 19, 2005 9:00:00 AM EST';");document.writeln("<form name='CDTform" + rndNum + "' action='Javascript:void(0);'>");document.writeln(' <font size=2 color=black> Countdown to my First WDW Vacation </font><br>');document.writeln("<input type=text value='' size=40 name='WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII'>");document.writ eln("</form>");if (theFunction) theFunction += "var d = new Date();";else var theFunction = "var d = new Date();";theFunction += "var c = new Date('" + eval("CDTDate" + rndNum) + "');";theFunction += "var diff = (c - d)/1000;";theFunction += "var days = Math.floor(diff / 86400);";theFunction += "var rem = diff - (days * 86400);";theFunction += "var hours = Math.floor(rem / 3600);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (hours * 3600);";theFunction += "var minutes = Math.floor(rem / 60);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (minutes * 60);";theFunction += "var seconds = Math.floor(rem);";theFunction += "if ((days < 0) | (hours < 0) | (minutes < 0) | (seconds < 0)) ";theFunction += "var out = 'WDW here I come!';";theFunction += "else ";theFunction += "var out = ' ' + days + ' days ' + hours + ' hrs. ' + minutes + ' mins. ' + seconds + ' secs.';";theFunction += "document.forms.CDTform" + rndNum + ".elements.WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII.value = out;";setInterval(theFunction, 1000);</Script>

Jiminy Cricket is offline Ultimate Park "Hopper"
    1,015; 2 miles from WDW in Central Indiana; Windermere FL
    Yes and no, sometimes I will make the effort if I think about it; sometimes not. However, I have seen HM's in places like clouds, on animals, and on plants.

Has WDW ever had a weeping HM?
    Lord High Keeper of the Knowledge of Right and Wrong, Counselor in Moments of Temptation, and Guide along the Straight and Narrow Path and Oldest Active DWT/WDW Radio Member

DL: 1955* (1); WDW: 1977* (2), 1980* (2), 1985* (3), 1989* (3), 1996 (ASMu-3), 1999 (ASMo-3), 2000 (ASMu-2/PO-2), 2001 (ASMu-5), 2002 (ASMu-5), 2003 (ASMo-5), 2004* (8), 2004 (ASMo-8), 2005 (PC-10), 2006* (15), 2007* (20), 2008* (22), 2009* (26), 2010* (27), 2011* (32), 2012* (39), 2013* (36), 2013* (15), 2013* (9), 2013* (13), 2014* (40) Total Trips/Days = 26/353

*Off Property

pezheadval is offline A-Ticket holder
    We have always enjoyed looking for hidden mickeys. Now I have to teach my daughter all about them and get her looking, too!

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    I watched The Santa Clause II for the first time this weekend and found a hidden Mickey. When Lion King 1 1/2 came out hubby, daughter, and I watched it frame by frame looking for hidden Mickeys! Gotta love those DVD players!

Robinkay6573 is offline C-Ticket Holder
    I saw a hidden Mickey in the Golden Girls once...there was a towel in the kitchen with a Mickey head on it.

Princess Jas is offline Princess of Agrabah
    I knew that hidden Mickeys existed, but have never looked for them in the parks before. I first learned about HM from the Walt Disney World Explorer (a computer program made after AK had been announced, but not opened yet). Now, am excited about looking for them on my next voyage to WDW.
    - Jas (Rebecca)

I got engaged at Epcot on June 17, 2007! We're going back to celebrate my graduation in May 2009!

ToddBreakey is offline Fastpass Holder
    I saw a HM in our news paper a while back. The News and Observer had a photo of some "pubic art" that a student at NC State did. She made bees out of iron rod and displayed them at several places around the campus. They had a picture of one in the paper and when I saw it I thought it was a pic from one of the parks. It looked JUST like the sillouette. I drove all over the campus a few weeks later to get a picture to post here, but I couldn't find it anywhere. Maybe I'll wrote the N&O and ask if it is available online somewhere.
    "You shouldn't play leapfrog with a porcupine. You might get hurt." - Eliza Breakey, Age 4

I HATE being back in the real world!!!!

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin
    You know you're obsessed with Disney when...

We all look for and find Hidden Mickeys even in non-Disney places!
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

Princess Jas is offline Princess of Agrabah
    It's funny, now that I have joined this sight and read these posts about hidden Mickeys - I am seeing them everywhere. Most recently, my sisters cookie looked like a mickey.
    - Jas (Rebecca)

I got engaged at Epcot on June 17, 2007! We're going back to celebrate my graduation in May 2009!

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast