Your Walt Disney World Information Station

Poll: Do you look for Hidden Mickeys in WDW?

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
Hidden Mickeys Discuss Do you look for Hidden Mickeys? in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; First time post! Ever since 3 years ago i only knew of the hidden mickeys in HM. A cast member in AK started pointing out mickeys in the murals. Not ...
    MonorailBlue is offline A-Ticket holder
    First time post! Ever since 3 years ago i only knew of the hidden mickeys in HM. A cast member in AK started pointing out mickeys in the murals. Not only did she help us find a few in one area, she started folling us around the entire park like our personal tour guide which was nice but scary. Every 5 feet there was 4 more mickeys. I bought the book this past september but even then the book is missing many of them
    Please stand clear of the doors

Cameo is offline And the voila... you've got a Figment!
    Riding my tricycle around the parking lot
    I was just in Epcot yesterday and during Living with the Land our guide pointed out 3 ones in the picture of the Earth at the very end. I had never seen those before. One over North America and 2 side by side on the lower left.
    ~Sarah~

A dream is a wish your heart makes....

"Tom Morrow, paging Mr. Tom Morrow. Your party from Saturn has arrived. Please give them a ring."

sparky is offline Proud to be DWT's most inconsistent member!!!!
    My last visit to WDW, ( April '05 ) I was in the gift shop at the Polynesian and saw the Hiden Mickey book, I had never heard of them before that time..........the next two days I began feverishly searching the parks for them.. it was fun....
    I , , !!!

http://www.policeny.com/thehousethebronx1.html

HEY DEB!! I HATE THE RULES AND I AINT FOLLOWING THEM!!!!

http://www.forgotten-ny.com/NEIGHBOR...d/norwood.html

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    My daughter gave me the Hidden Mickey's Book for Christmas a couple of years ago. I spent a good deal of my last trip looking for HM on a variety of rides. I found NONE! So, till I get back to WDW, I'll try searching in the movies. Maybe I can hone my skills at home.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

MagicGirl1394 is offline A-Ticket holder
    On the Black Pearl with Captain Jack Sparrow
    i always look for hidden mickeys but out of the four times i have been there, i only found three!

has anyone ever found the one in The Haunted Mansion? i found it the last time i was there.
    PLEASE STAND CLEAR
    OF THE DOORS.

The Haunted Mansion Rocks!!!!!!!!

Last edited by MagicGirl1394; 03-25-2006 at 10:26 AM.

TrendyMagic is offline On Mars
    Welcome! There are many Mickey's around. Grab a copy of Steve's book before your next trip!

MagicGirl1394 is offline A-Ticket holder
    On the Black Pearl with Captain Jack Sparrow
    Quote Originally Posted by TrendyMagic
    Welcome! There are many Mickey's around. Grab a copy of Steve's book before your next trip!

Sure! I'll pick up Steve's book! Where do you get it?

Mrs. Mickey is offline A-Ticket holder

Hidden Mickey Finds

I have been going to Disney since 1972 with my parents I am now 38years old, I discovered the Hidden Mickey Book this year in January I can't seem to get enough of it now both my husband and I and My 8 year old go crazy to find them and bumped on new ones that have not been mentioned I will download the pictures for you guys to see they are great!!!!! You will love them!!! GO DISNEY! MICKEY FOR PRESIDENT !!!!
    LOVE THE MOUSE ! :mickey:

samurix7 is offline A-Ticket holder
    I just got the book and me and disneyfreak91 had been looking for them the entire time our families were there. My dad would even join in the hunt!

sbarrett is offline Moderator

Hidden Mickeys book

Thanks folks for the kind words! WDW sells the book in many gift shops on property. You can also get it at book stores and Amazon.com. The third edition should be available about one year from now. My website is more up to date with newer HM's, like the ones at Expedition Everest. Like you, I need to check out the PhilharMagic HM's!

Steve Barrett, author of the Hidden Mickeys book and website, hiddenmickeysguide.com

Bigbro501 is offline B-Ticket Holder
    This year will be my first year to look for Hidden Mickeys. The Hidden Mickey site brought me to this site. With all the knowledge on Hidden Mickeys and Disney Trivia, I might just bug my friends to death (or maybe just within inches of their lives). Thanks for all the great info!!

Sean

C#ern@b0g is offline I have great faith in fools; self-confidence, my friends call it...
    I love the Hidden Mickeys, because they offer something extra for those returning to the parks. I hope that they continue to add new ones in any of their refurbishments, so that there's always something new to look for.

It's amazing how many they managed to fit into that one mural. I think that's one of the better applications of the idea...
    I do not suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it - Edgar Allan Poe

MayBWeRMnt2B is offline living happily ever after...
    I love Hidden Mickeys. I look for them from time to time, and now my brother is down here and before we go into the park (he's 24 btw) he reads up on Hidden Mickeys in that park and where they are and which ones he wants to look for. It's cute. :-)
    - Jeanne

Engaged at Sunset Point - July 17th, 2008
    Married at Sunset Point - March 3, 2009
    Disney World & Disneyland Honeymoon

Aulani - September 2011

Wishes can come true, if you believe in them with all your heart.
    And the best part is, you'll never run out of wishes.
    They're shining deep down inside of you.
    'Cause that my friends is where the magic lives

slipknot06 is offline A-Ticket holder
    I like finding Hidden Mickeys it fun look for it.

paperboy is offline A-Ticket holder
    I am on a constant lookout for HMs. In fact, I watched the Shaggy Dog remake a couple of weeks ago and found a bunch!

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast