Your Walt Disney World Information Station

Poll: Do you look for Hidden Mickeys in WDW?

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
Hidden Mickeys Discuss Do you look for Hidden Mickeys? in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; I dont know if anyone has written about this hidden mickey or not... i just scanned a couple of pages... but in T0T the movie that you watch in the ...
    brainfreeze987 is offline A-Ticket holder
    I dont know if anyone has written about this hidden mickey or not... i just scanned a couple of pages... but in T0T the movie that you watch in the library... the little girl is carrying an old mickey...
    Courtney

MY FAVORITE!!!!

ChaosPenguin42 is offline A-Ticket holder

Talking

I love hidden mickeys. I force my family to look for them when we go.

"Here in Florida, we have something special we never enjoyed at Disneyland...the blessing of size. There's enough land here to hold all the ideas and plans we can possibly imagine."
    -Walt Disney-

I LOVE Animal Kingdom!!!

BamaJenn is offline Disnerd
    I didn't used to look for them but back in August 2005 I made a trip with my step-son who had never been to WDW. We pointed out a couple we knew about and he made it a point to find every HM he could. He found so many that in a million years I would never have found. Now I find myself trying to find new ones just to show him up the next time we take him.
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe

disneymaniac86 is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Hidden Mickeys are so much fun... it's like a little Disney secret that the average guest doesn't really consider. One time when looking for a Hidden Mickey outside of the Haunted Mansion, I was on the ground... and these tourists were looking at me like I was completely nuts. But I found it (on the gate near the bottom!).
    My name is Emily and I am addicted to Walt Disney World. There, I said it and I'm proud.

Louis Mongello, you are my hero!

Moving to St. Petersburg, FL in November!!!
    I will be at WDW every two weeks then... I can't wait!

MagicGirl1394 is offline A-Ticket holder
    On the Black Pearl with Captain Jack Sparrow
    hey guys, i'm going to disney world in two days. does anyone know where i can get steve's hidden mickey book?

Cameo is offline And the voila... you've got a Figment!
    Riding my tricycle around the parking lot
    I know my family picked up the book in Downtown Disney at the store with all of the scrapbooking stuff. I also know I've seen it at other Disney locations all around WDW but I can't remember any other specific places off the top of my head.

If you're looking to pick it up before your trip, I was in a Barnes and Noble and spotted it just a few days ago.

Have fun on your trip!
    ~Sarah~

A dream is a wish your heart makes....

"Tom Morrow, paging Mr. Tom Morrow. Your party from Saturn has arrived. Please give them a ring."

TrendyMagic is offline On Mars
    At almost any Disney gift shop. And ask them why they are not carrying the DWT book! We all know they should.

firemedic is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    It's a great way to pass the time when you're waiting in line. I drove my wife nuts with this the last time we were there. LOL!

You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you.
    Walt Disney

turkeymama is offline Christmas Shopping Rules!
    I haven't really started looking yet, but I did notice the Mickey on the wallpaper in our room at Pop Century! I didn't notice it the first time we went.

GaRain is offline I love a guy who can make me laugh!
    My Niece spent so much time trying to find the hidden mickey in our room at all star music. I think I need to find my book and take it with me on my next trip. Determined to take pictures of hidden mickeys.
    Nothing to countdown to, so just smile and be happy everyday!

fungus_01 is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    I tried my darndest to find as many as possible on my last trip, but I really didn't find many. I found two on "Soarin", one on "Spaceship Earth", and one on "Splash Mountain". I'll certainly keep my eye out for more on my next trip.

*2006 Off site*2007 Pop*2008 Off site*2009 Pop/POR*2010 June Pop*Oct Pop*Dec Pop*2011 Dec CB Pirate Room*2012 Nov Disney Dream*Dec Pop*2013 Feb Pop*March The Swan*​Dec Pop*2014 Oct Disney Fantasy

turkeymama is offline Christmas Shopping Rules!
    I did see the one in Haunted Mansion last time we went. I pointed it out to my brother-in-law. He had no idea what a hidden Mickey was. Poor guy!
    "You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
    Walt Disney

Zipadeedooda is offline Fastpass Holder
    I love looking for hidden mickeys! That's why I bought the Hidden Mickeys book. It helps so much!!
    Noah

Where Magic Lives

"its a glorious three hour finale I call A Tribute to all Nations but Mostly AMERICA!"

"Now approaching Tomorrowland's Space Mountain"

disneyfanatic101 is offline Trying to Get Back Into the Swing of Things!
    When I went to WDW in December I looked for then all over...I only found a few.
    Adam ~ A Proud D23 Charter Member!

MiraNova23 is offline C-Ticket Holder
    My new favorite is a hidden Sorcerer Mickey in Blizzard Beach. I did have to use the book to find it though, and it shames me how confused I got- it's really quite simple once you see it. In the center of the arch of a stone bridge, you can see it while in the lazy river and moving in the appropriate direction. It's 3 grey circular stones, and a blue-ish triangular stone.

My brother and I usually swim through the people there like an obstacle course, and now we always have to pop up out of the water, scare everybody, point out the hidden mickey for a minute, then duck back underwater and swim all the way around to do it again. ^^'

Btw I'm also disappointed that they're letting the grass grow over the other stone hm visible only from the ski lift... <_>
    My
    (If I'm here, then I'm probably supposed to be animating instead.)

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast