Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Hidden Mickeys Discuss All About Hidden Mickeys... from the Author in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; Steve, we just got back from our Halloween trip a couple of weeks ago and my 8 year old daughter and I had a great time with your book!! My ...
    WDW Donna is offline Much too far from the Magic :(
    Steve, we just got back from our Halloween trip a couple of weeks ago and my 8 year old daughter and I had a great time with your book!! My daughter looked everywhere for hidden Mickeys, not only is it a fun book it kept her busy while waiting in line!!!! She even found one at Aladdin's Carpet Ride in MK that wasn't in your book yet. (jewels in the shape of mouse ears hat in the pavement just before you reach the end of the line)
    Keep up the good work!!!!

EpcoT International Program June 21-January 21 1991
    Resorts we have tried;
    Yacht and Beach Club (our wedding)-1994
    All Star Movies -2004
    All Star Sports - 2006
    All Star Music Resort - 2008
    Coronado Springs -2009

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin
    I'm actually doing Steve's Hidden Mickey Hunts while at Mousefest! I can't wait to discover these hidden treasures with the man himself!!
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

sbarrett is offline Moderator
    WDW Donna,

I've heard about that Hidden Mickey but haven't spotted it yet. Thanks for the tip! Lou and Tracy, see you soon! MouseFest should be great fun this year.

Steve

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12