Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Hidden Mickeys Discuss Mission:Space in-ride HM? in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; I did a search for this one all over the Internet, to no avail. I first rode Mission:Space at the end of May last year after and noticed it... I ...
    Flanagan is offline E-Ticket Holder

Mission:Space in-ride HM?

I did a search for this one all over the Internet, to no avail.

I first rode Mission:Space at the end of May last year after and noticed it...
    I rode it again last September and noticed it again...
    I rode it at the end of June this year and saw it yet again...
    So I don't think I'm crazy!

If you look straight ahead (and a little to the right) at the clouds as you blast off in your rocket on Mission:Space, the clouds seem to form the shape of our familiar rodent mascot :mickey:! It's a little difficult to see, since the Imagineers did a good job of hiding this one. It appears for about a second as some of the layers of clouds line up, then quickly disappears as you get closer to them.

Can someone else confirm this for me? (both that it's really there and I'm not crazy...)

mrp4352 is offline D-Ticket Holder

Hadn't noticed that one

But I'll look next month!

I had noticed that on the image before the movie actually begins, there are two HMs on either side of the screen.
    Please move as far to the end of the row as possible. Stopping in the middle is distinctly unpatriotic!

TrendyMagic is offline On Mars
    Yep its there, as well as about 10 others ont he ride itself. Tha building is loaded with them.