Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Hidden Mickeys Discuss PhilharDuck Mickey in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; Originally Posted by DisneyFREAK91 Why have I never seen that place? I mean, the ride doesn't empty out into the gift shop? Where is it located? The PhilharMagic Gift Shop ...
    MickeyBabe is offline Lady Administrator..................... Sassy but Humble Parks Game Player
    Quote Originally Posted by DisneyFREAK91
    Why have I never seen that place? I mean, the ride doesn't empty out into the gift shop? Where is it located?
    The PhilharMagic Gift Shop is located as you are exiting on the right side of where the glasses bins are.

~ Valerie
    WDWRadio.com Senior Staff - Site Administrator
    *)
    ..*) .*)
    (. (. * Faith Trust and Pixie Dust*

I'm a first day D23 Charter Member!

One man's Trivia is another man's Wisdom

MainStreet, USA is offline I'm walking right down the middle of Main Street, USA!
    Southington, CT/Daytona Beach, FL/ Main Street, USA!
    Quote Originally Posted by GaRain
    Does anyone have an arial view of the HUGE Hidden Mickey at the Studios?
    All of the satellite pics I've ever seen of WDW are cut off right along the south edge of EPCOT's World Showcase. Apparently that was the limit to that particular satellite's range, probably due to the track of its particular orbit. There are images of the rest of the "World", but they are of a very grainy, very low resolution, and is almost impossible to make sense of without labels. So no, I have never seen an aerial image of the MGM-Mickey.

I think you can probably still see it (partially) on the park map if you turn it upside down. it's a bit obscure, and has a lot of buildings (and a big hat) on top of it, but I've always been able to pick it out. Look for Mickey's distinct widow's peak near TGMR... that's the trick i use to spot it.

Quote Originally Posted by AKQJ10
    Saw it as I was flying over in my Lear Jet
    hey Lou, any chance you'll be looking to hire a pilot to run you back and forth from NJ to FL anytime soon? I'm going to be needing a job come December when I graduate.
    -Don-
    Your heart can just take wing,
    You can live out all your dreams...
    ...it's time to Remember the Magic!
    Yo Ho, Yo Ho, A Pilot's Life for Me...

DisneyFREAK91 is offline We go on
    Quote Originally Posted by MickeyBabe
    The PhilharMagic Gift Shop is located as you are exiting on the right side of where the glasses bins are.

No wonder, I always walk to the immediate left! Lol. Note to self, walk right this time!
    Remember, Dreams Come True!

samurix7 is offline A-Ticket holder
    i cant find mgm on google earth

MainStreet, USA is offline I'm walking right down the middle of Main Street, USA!
    Southington, CT/Daytona Beach, FL/ Main Street, USA!
    Quote Originally Posted by samurix7
    i cant find mgm on google earth
    Like I said, it's kind of cut off from the good satellite view. If you can find EPCOT, you'll notice that the extreme Southern edge of the World Showcase Lagoon is cut off where the good Satellite view ends. Down there in that blurry section, a little to the South West of EPCOT, is where you will find MGM.

I used Google maps for this, which is pretty much the same as Google Earth in that it uses the same street and satellite info, so the pic here should be about the same as the one you see on Google Earth. Click it for full size. MGM is pretty much in the center of this picture.
    -Don-
    Your heart can just take wing,
    You can live out all your dreams...
    ...it's time to Remember the Magic!
    Yo Ho, Yo Ho, A Pilot's Life for Me...

samurix7 is offline A-Ticket holder
    yea i noticed that too!

Dragonrider1227 is offline Fastpass Holder
    Hey! Look At That! :d Cool!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12