Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Hidden Mickeys Discuss Hidden Mickeys in everyday life! in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; yeah....it was right there and was just like BOOM there it is.......
    Summer Sun is offline Wishing a certain someone would take me to Neverland
    yeah....it was right there and was just like BOOM there it is....
    Walt Disney World
    Where Dreams Come True
    Celebrating 35 Years
    Walt Disney World's Magic Kingdom

miakoda is offline C-Ticket Holder
    One Hour from WDW! Nah Nah Nah Boo Boo! sorry.
    Ok, kids, I found another one! I love this. At the very first scene of Tim Burton's Sleepy Hollow, you see red sealing wax dripping onto paper and it forms a mickey! The complete Mickey is only visible for half a second before the shot fades but I managed to pause it and get a pic with my phone:

~Selena
    Last edited by miakoda; 03-01-2006 at 03:18 AM.

PinkTink918 is offline If I was goin' anywhere, I was run-ning!
    We were swimming yesterday and Paul found some in the pool ripples.... it took some imagination, but it works!!

Katie is offline A-Ticket holder
    Sometimes it seems as though I see them everywhere! Is it me? :mickey: or are they everywhere?:mickey: :mickey: :mickey: :mickey: :mickey: :mickey: :mickey:

sillygurl is offline A-Ticket holder
    Quote Originally Posted by miakoda
    Ok, kids, I found another one! I love this. At the very first scene of Tim Burton's Sleepy Hollow, you see red sealing wax dripping onto paper and it forms a mickey! The complete Mickey is only visible for half a second before the shot fades but I managed to pause it and get a pic with my phone:

~Selena
    That is AWESOME! I never saw that. Good eye.
    <Script language='Javascript'>var rndNum = Math.floor(Math.random() * 10000);eval("var CDTDate" + rndNum + " = 'December 25, 2005 12:00:00 AM EST';");document.writeln("<form name='CDTform" + rndNum + "' action='Javascript:void(0);'>");document.writeln(' <font size=2 color=red>Countown to Christmas!</font><br>');document.writeln("<input type=text value='' size=40 name='WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII'>");document.writ eln("</form>");if (theFunction) theFunction += "var d = new Date();";else var theFunction = "var d = new Date();";theFunction += "var c = new Date('" + eval("CDTDate" + rndNum) + "');";theFunction += "var diff = (c - d)/1000;";theFunction += "var days = Math.floor(diff / 86400);";theFunction += "var rem = diff - (days * 86400);";theFunction += "var hours = Math.floor(rem / 3600);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (hours * 3600);";theFunction += "var minutes = Math.floor(rem / 60);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (minutes * 60);";theFunction += "var seconds = Math.floor(rem);";theFunction += "if ((days < 0) | (hours < 0) | (minutes < 0) | (seconds < 0)) ";theFunction += "var out = 'Yay!';";theFunction += "else ";theFunction += "var out = ' ' + days + ' days ' + hours + ' hrs. ' + minutes + ' mins. ' + seconds + ' secs.';";theFunction += "document.forms.CDTform" + rndNum + ".elements.WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII.value = out;";setInterval(theFunction, 1000);</Script>

Alice: "But I don't want to go among mad people."
    Cheshire Cat: "Oh, you can't help that. Most everyone's mad here."

Quote Originally Posted by sillygurl
    That is AWESOME! I never saw that. Good eye.
    Thanks! I thought it was pretty darn cool.

~Mia~

Cameo is offline And the voila... you've got a Figment!
    Riding my tricycle around the parking lot
    Quote Originally Posted by Summer Sun
    OK...I must say, I (and Mandy) are fans of TV show Golden Girls. Well I was watching the Jeopardy episode where Dorothy was trying out for the show. She tries out and the Jeopardy guy doesnt give her a flyer to get to te studio and she goes up to him and says something....well on the CHAUK BOARD behind them there is a hidden mickey on the upper left quarter of the board (along with some other writing). Furthermore, a few seconds later in the scene there is a different view and it looks like a profile of Mickey with a smile.......Thaat's it
    If anyone happens to be in front of a tv right now, this episode is on Lifetime (at least on the east coast). As far as I can tell they haven't gotten to this particular scene yet.
    ~Sarah~

A dream is a wish your heart makes....

"Tom Morrow, paging Mr. Tom Morrow. Your party from Saturn has arrived. Please give them a ring."

MainStreet, USA is offline I'm walking right down the middle of Main Street, USA!
    Southington, CT/Daytona Beach, FL/ Main Street, USA!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cameo
    If anyone happens to be in front of a tv right now, this episode is on Lifetime (at least on the east coast). As far as I can tell they haven't gotten to this particular scene yet.
    Rats! Missed it again! I was in class.
    -Don-
    Your heart can just take wing,
    You can live out all your dreams...
    ...it's time to Remember the Magic!
    Yo Ho, Yo Ho, A Pilot's Life for Me...

lovedisprinces is offline Annual Passholder
    I missed the 1st day of school this year bc i was in WDW(proboly not the smartest thing, but a fun thing) anyway, i got to my math teacher's room and was just looking aruond. I looked on top of the tv and there was (and still is) a 3" mickey. I just was like "oh a HM" the person next to me looked confused and i had to explain that i was searching for HMs all over WDW for the past week.
    "L'amour brille sous les étoiles Illuminant leur cœur Sa lumière
    Eclaire à l'infini Un sublime espoir" -so i dont really speak french but would love to would u amour to?

3 times w/i the celebration
    I'm a millionaire who got to the hot seat

That is cool. What was it that made the mickey shape?

~Mia~

Quote Originally Posted by lovedisprinces
    I missed the 1st day of school this year bc i was in WDW(proboly not the smartest thing, but a fun thing) anyway, i got to my math teacher's room and was just looking aruond. I looked on top of the tv and there was (and still is) a 3" mickey. I just was like "oh a HM" the person next to me looked confused and i had to explain that i was searching for HMs all over WDW for the past week.

lovedisprinces is offline Annual Passholder
    Well it was actually mikey himself just hanging out on top of the tv, so not relaly hidden but not one of those things u notice right away, unless ur one of us lol
    "L'amour brille sous les étoiles Illuminant leur cœur Sa lumière
    Eclaire à l'infini Un sublime espoir" -so i dont really speak french but would love to would u amour to?

3 times w/i the celebration
    I'm a millionaire who got to the hot seat

Nenny_Mouse is offline Fastpass Holder

HIdden Mickey cut out

Okay i am a teacher and today i cut out the number three and when i was done the scrap paper looked like a HM! I actually shrieked "OH its a HM!" my staff looked at me like i was nuts and then laughed cause i was wearing a disney sweatshirt at the time and they said "yep that confirms it! Shes a disney nut!" DUH i coulda should them that long time ago! just had to share! karen

p.s. okay another reason im a disney nut- i just called my sister and demanded she bring over her golden girls dvds so i can find that episode!
    Karen S.K. fellow scrapbooker and disney addict since September 12th, 1985

It all started with a mouse..... and noone in my family can stop it!!!:mickey:

Myotis is offline A-Ticket holder

My first HM!

I was searching the internet for Electrical Parade pics and typed MSEP - the abbreviation for Main Street Electrical Parade, but - what I didn't know - it's also an abbreviation for McMaster School for Engineering Practice and so I found this by accident:

Last edited by Myotis; 01-13-2006 at 03:58 PM.

Good one I found two in my house the other day, and now I can't remember where they are (they are on stuff that got moved when I cleaned). One of them was really good too....I'll have to find them and post.

esigsby is offline E-Ticket Holder
    Last edited by esigsby; 02-14-2007 at 06:01 PM.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast