Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Hidden Mickeys Discuss Hidden Mickeys in everyday life! in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; In the previews to a movie at a theatre, a cell phone company had an ad. An actor was standing in front of an old movie camera, the kind with ...
    mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    In the previews to a movie at a theatre, a cell phone company had an ad. An actor was standing in front of an old movie camera, the kind with the big reels on top. Even my husband chuckled because it looked like the actor was wearing mouse ears.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

klineski96 is offline B-Ticket Holder
    I went to Sea World yesterday... and found myself looking around for hidden 'you know whats'

Well I didn't see any but I saw quite a few place that could have used one!

Yup I should've gone to instead!

kylewhit89 is offline Annual Passholder

minature golfing

we were golfing at this one place nearby and their practice green looked like a HM !!!
    lol

and i was operating the sound booth in our cghurch today and io was playing with the projector remote

see attached images
    Last edited by kylewhit89; 02-05-2007 at 12:00 PM.
    Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things... and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths. - Walt Disney

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    My hidden mickeys are one that I apparantly had for 2 years and never noticed and an accidental one.

The tree one is a ficus tree that I have had for a while and didnt see it till I turned the tree around because the leaves where poking me in the eye everytime I sat in the chair beside it. (The lesser half usually sits there and is taller so it didnt bother him) I was like,,,naw just my imagination...so I asked the 3 year old what it looked like "It's a Mickey Momma" that clinched it.
    She was the one that spotted the grease spot on my porch wall. I just warned her not to sit on the grease on the wall and she said, "but its a Mickey head."
    What is funny is both of them have the left ear bigger then the right.
    So there you go...out of the mouth's of babes

I am still going to have to get around to taking a pic of my kitchen curtains made out a spotted material I picked up from Joann's.
    Last edited by vixen101485; 05-15-2007 at 11:46 AM.

prickle is offline Fastpass Holder
    I just returned from WDW, and had a great time. I don't know if these hidden mickeys have been discussed, but I think saw two. While riding Soaring, the very first firework to go off is shaped like a mickey, and I also saw one in the garden railroad in Epcot.

Here is my newest contribution to EVERYDAY Hidden Mickey.

Onion anyone?
    Attached Images Attached Images  

disney fanatic is offline I don't wanna hurt you, I wanna KISS YOU!
    I think i have serious issues lol bc where ever i am i look for hidden mickeys. The most recent one was on a piece of wood and it looked perfect!

He won't win the MVP or be voted into the Hall of Fame........then again, some heroes don't play games.

Ms.HwithaBSwithaCT

turkeymama is offline Christmas Shopping Rules!
    I feel so much better after reading this thread. I too will sneak in a hidden mickey when I get a chance. And I still plan on putting at least one in my new house when they pour the concrete for the driveway. I don't know if the contractor will let me do that with the actual foundation. Probably not.
    "You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
    Walt Disney

hillo is offline Walt Disney World here I come!!!.... again

I took this picture yesterday at school. I did not create the Mickey. I saw it and pointed it out to my classmates and they thought I was crazy. They didn't know what a HM was. They were able to see that it looked like Mickey though.
    - Hillary
    There is more treasure in books than in all the pirate’s loot on Treasure Island.- Walt Disney

klineski96 is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Nice Hillo! Glad to see there are HM's in South Carolina too!
    I have tons of of various Hidden Mickeys. If there's one you want to see, and if I have it, just ask me and I'll be glad to share it with you!

|_ _|

disneymaniac86 is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Lol wow! You know how good it feels to finally find people who feel like you do about Disney? Well I bet you do know how it feels. but you know what I mean Noone else that I know looks for HMs anywhere, even my family, and when I started finding them at WDW, they all thought I was crazy and making stuff up. It annoys me, because my dad constantly says stuff like "So you're still hooked on that Disney stuff, huh?" Ugh.

I seem to always find HMs in non-Disney movies, then I ask myself, "Maybe that movie is connected to Disney someway, and is NOT accidental."
    My name is Emily and I am addicted to Walt Disney World. There, I said it and I'm proud.

Louis Mongello, you are my hero!

Moving to St. Petersburg, FL in November!!!
    I will be at WDW every two weeks then... I can't wait!

Disney05 is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    My 6 year old daughter makes fun of me because I spend so much time listening to Disney music, talking about, reading about Disney. She calls me Mickey boy or Disney boy. I always put hidden Mickeys around the house. I have them in my car. I tell my family it could be worse, I could be a drug addicted, drunk or a gambler. At least they know where I am.
    When you wish upon a star.....
    LAUGHTER IS TIMELESS, IMAGINATION HAS NO AGE AND DREAMS ARE FOREVER.
    Adults are only kids grown up, anyway. WD
    ...That's the real trouble with the world. Too many people grow up. WD
    "For those who get it, no explanation is necessary. For those who don't, no explanation will do."

http://wdwhomesick.wordpress.com/

Quote Originally Posted by hillo View Post

I took this picture yesterday at school. I did not create the Mickey. I saw it and pointed it out to my classmates and they thought I was crazy. They didn't know what a HM was. They were able to see that it looked like Mickey though.
    Nice one Hillo. Asked the Little DD what that was a picture of...Mickey Mouse Momma! I have this child so brainwashed....LOL

MayBWeRMnt2B is offline living happily ever after...
    My parents are making a hidden mickey for each room of our house. Each room has a hidden mickey along with something disney. It's kinda amusing. :-)
    - Jeanne

Engaged at Sunset Point - July 17th, 2008
    Married at Sunset Point - March 3, 2009
    Disney World & Disneyland Honeymoon

Aulani - September 2011

Wishes can come true, if you believe in them with all your heart.
    And the best part is, you'll never run out of wishes.
    They're shining deep down inside of you.
    'Cause that my friends is where the magic lives

Optimus Stitch is offline Count down to Florida Vacation begins!!!!
    Beware!!!! Mickey is everywhere!!
    My dream is to play all day long at WDW!!!!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast