Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Hidden Mickeys Discuss Hidden Mickeys in everyday life! in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; I like finding "hidden mickeys" that aren't meant to be...like not actually AT the parks. For example, here is one I found in a "Far Side" cartoon! So, if you ...
    miakoda is offline C-Ticket Holder
    One Hour from WDW! Nah Nah Nah Boo Boo! sorry.

Hidden Mickeys in everyday life!

I like finding "hidden mickeys" that aren't meant to be...like not actually AT the parks. For example, here is one I found in a "Far Side" cartoon!

So, if you find any non-Disney "hidden mickeys", post them here! Hehe!
    ~Selena
    Last edited by miakoda; 02-06-2006 at 04:39 PM.

MickeyBabe is offline Lady Administrator..................... Sassy but Humble Parks Game Player
    Really great HM

I absolutely love finding ones that are not "imagineered" , although I enjoy finding all of them.

You can find more of those here...
    Share your Hidden Mickeys

~ Valerie
    WDWRadio.com Senior Staff - Site Administrator
    *)
    ..*) .*)
    (. (. * Faith Trust and Pixie Dust*

I'm a first day D23 Charter Member!

One man's Trivia is another man's Wisdom

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    My DS surprised me yesterday. He was playing with the toy kitchen when he suddenly started calling "mommy, Mickey! Mommy, Mickey!" I went over to see what he was so excited about, and he had arranged 3 toy bowls into a classic 3-circle mickey! Have I got him brainwashed or what!
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

disneyveteran is offline 24 trips to the World and counting
    I was sitting in traffic the other day next to a car dealership. I looked up at the canopy over the cars and the street light shadows had formed a perfect Mickey. Of course, I called my family to tell them about it. My kids thought it was just so cool, mickey follows them everywhere.
    TINA

2009 April Boardwalk & Beach Club Villas
    2008 July Polynesian Conceierge
    2008 March Beach Club Villas
    2007 July Contemporary Concierge
    2007 April Grand Floridian Concierge/Beach Club Villas
    2006 July The Villas at the Wilderness Lodge
    2006 April Polynesian Concierge
    2005 Contemporary/Grand Floridian Concierge
    2004 Grand Floridian Concierge
    2003 Polynesian Concierge
    2002 Beach Club Villas
    2001 Polynesian
    2000 Polynesian

SecondStar is offline Why is the rum gone?!?!
    Well, I don't know if it counts, but this morning when I took the pony tail holder out of my hair and threw it on the counter, it curled and twisted and when it landed took the skewed shape of a mickey head! It was magical for me
    : Stephanie:

this is what dreams are made of

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head
    I saw a cactus the other morning that was a perfect Hidden Mickey. I just thought I was excited about my trip!

Oops, didn't realize there was already a thread about this...glad I'm not the only one who finds them everywhere! There was one made from flowers in wallpaper at my parents old house. I wish I had a picture of that, it was perfect!

~Selena

MainStreet, USA is offline I'm walking right down the middle of Main Street, USA!
    Southington, CT/Daytona Beach, FL/ Main Street, USA!
    I found one two weeks ago. It was actually in the MK, but wasn't imagineered. I was going through my normal routine of taking like a bazillion pictures all up and down main street, usa. at the northeast corner of main street is the Plaza Restaurant (right below the window where uncle walt's name is displayed, for those of you like myself who know it better that way), there are a bunch of tables and chairs set up for outdoor dining. Well, it was quite early in the day, about 9:30ish i believe, and the sun was still fairly low in the eastern sky and casting long shadows. Most of the tables and chairs were still untouched by guests at that time of day, and all the chairs were neatly tucked away under the tables. But that created a couple of really interesting shadows.
    Last edited by MainStreet, USA; 09-22-2005 at 11:37 PM.
    -Don-
    Your heart can just take wing,
    You can live out all your dreams...
    ...it's time to Remember the Magic!
    Yo Ho, Yo Ho, A Pilot's Life for Me...

dzney4lyf is offline i come with a warning
    I was at a car wash yesterday and I noticed a hidden mickey in the soap bubbles that were on the sign... my DH realized what I was starring at and he just said that I have "issues"

Haha. I guess all DF's (Dizzney Freeks) have "issues" but it's okay. We all understand here It's especially bad right after you leave DW, you find yourself still looking everywhere for HMs.

~Selena

sx2143 is offline B-Ticket Holder
    My 7 year old is now an official Disney Freak. She yelled out Hidden Mickey today in the car. I had no idea what she was talking about. She said my head looked like a hidden mickey in the rear view mirror.

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head
    Quote Originally Posted by dzney4lyf
    I was at a car wash yesterday and I noticed a hidden mickey in the soap bubbles that were on the sign... my DH realized what I was starring at and he just said that I have "issues"

They just don't get it do they! I hear that quite often! lol

MainStreet, USA is offline I'm walking right down the middle of Main Street, USA!
    I was sitting in my Airline Operations class this morning listening to my professor lecture on the economics of commercial airline operation using a lackluster Microsoft Powerpoint presentation, when i kind of zoned out and my sleepy gaze kinda fell through the words on the screen, and onto the design of the actual slide template itself. I sprung awake instantly, and whispered to the girl sitting next to me, "hey... look, it's mickey." She didn't see it at first, but i pointed it out and she started laughing.

It's probably a good thing that class is very discussion-driven class with a lot of talking going on, or we probably would have gotten dirty looks from the professor!

I came home this afternoon, downloaded a copy of that presentation, stripped the slide of all the text to help you see it better, and sized it down a bit. But here's the slide template my prof. was using.

-Don-

Summer Sun is offline Wishing a certain someone would take me to Neverland
    OK...I must say, I (and Mandy) are fans of TV show Golden Girls. Well I was watching the Jeopardy episode where Dorothy was trying out for the show. She tries out and the Jeopardy guy doesnt give her a flyer to get to te studio and she goes up to him and says something....well on the CHAUK BOARD behind them there is a hidden mickey on the upper left quarter of the board (along with some other writing). Furthermore, a few seconds later in the scene there is a different view and it looks like a profile of Mickey with a smile.......Thaat's it
    Walt Disney World
    Where Dreams Come True
    Celebrating 35 Years
    Walt Disney World's Magic Kingdom

Love the show, saw the episode (twice)... but didn't catch mickey. I'll have to see if I can find it if I ever see that one again.
    -Don-

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast