Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Hidden Mickeys Discuss Official Hidden Mickey List? in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; Originally Posted by AKQJ10 I have an "official" HM list that was given to me by a CM last year. It may be slightly outdated, but I will try and ...
    MickeyBabe is offline Lady Administrator..................... Sassy but Humble Parks Game Player
    Quote Originally Posted by AKQJ10
    I have an "official" HM list that was given to me by a CM last year. It may be slightly outdated, but I will try and scan it in and post it here.

Lou... Did you post the list somewhere and I have missed it?
    ~ Valerie
    WDWRadio.com Senior Staff - Site Administrator
    *)
    ..*) .*)
    (. (. * Faith Trust and Pixie Dust*

I'm a first day D23 Charter Member!

One man's Trivia is another man's Wisdom

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur
    No... I'm old and senile and forgot... I'll have to look for it (one of these late nights, in between working, the site, book, teething baby, pregnant wife, buying house, selling house, packing, moving, Cruise next week (I know... no one feels sorry for me anymore) , etc.

But I really will try and find it for you
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

mickeymaster is offline D-Ticket Holder
    i wonder how many of them are actually "official". That would be very interesting to know
    Man has a Dream, and thats a start...

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur
    In my opinion, the "official" list is really in Steve's Book and on his web site, as Disney does not publish a list of their own (and what they DO have is outdated and incomplete)
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

AimeeBelle is offline D-Ticket Holder
    I think Steve's book is great!!! We had tons of fun searching out the hidden Mickey's a couple of years ago. I think I'll buy another book (since I wrote all over that one) for my next trip. I'm gonna make my husband take pictures of tons of them so I can make some awesome scrap book pages.

On another note, I bet there are ton's of "unofficial" hidden Mickey's. According to the tour guide we had on the Keys to the Kingdom tour, the plates on the table in the Haunted Mansion is not an officila Hidden Mickey. The Imagineers will re-order the plates as it seems too obvious, and then the cast member put it back after they leave. I have been on it once or twice when the Mickey was missing.
    Aimee

TrendyMagic is offline On Mars
    Quote Originally Posted by AKQJ10
    In my opinion, the "official" list is really in Steve's Book and on his web site, as Disney does not publish a list of their own (and what they DO have is outdated and incomplete)

Steve is working very hard to get a great list of Mickey's that are truely a Mickey. I don't like the list many Cast give out. Many of theirs are what they want you to believe are a Mickey.

As for the HM, HM (confusing huh?): It was not placed by WDI, but was/is still placed by cast. It was even listed on the WDW site by WDI several years ago. Funny eh?

Stitchster is offline B-Ticket Holder
    I know of a few hidden mickeys like:

Haunted mansion ballroom (on the table made of plates)
    Jungle Cruise Forbidden temple (Profile of mickey facing to the right on the left wall)
    Rock 'N' Rollercoaster (Intro scene where you see the T.V. in the back. You must be in the front row on the right to see it. It is a mickey made of electrical wires on the floor)
    Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin (On one of the planets on the map where the fastpass line and the standby line merge)

Stitchzilla on VMK

Stitchster is offline B-Ticket Holder
    I just rememberred another one in the Christmas store at Downtown Disney. It is on the side of the tree near the checkout line near the top of the trunk.

Stitchzilla on VMK

butlers is offline Lost in Tenderness!!!!!!
    Just around the riverbend over the cobblestone corner of the high arched castle
    oh my goodness, there's a list of hidden mickey's... and how in the world do you guys spot these while on a ride...
    April 23rd, oh yeah it's gonna be ON!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12