Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Hidden Mickeys Discuss Wasn't there a thread about HMs in Disney movies? in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; I must just be losing it, but I KNOW I've read a thread on multiple ocassions where you folks were tossing in your Hidden Mickey sightings in various Disney (and ...
    MainStreet, USA is offline I'm walking right down the middle of Main Street, USA!
    Southington, CT/Daytona Beach, FL/ Main Street, USA!

Wasn't there a thread about HMs in Disney movies?

I must just be losing it, but I KNOW I've read a thread on multiple ocassions where you folks were tossing in your Hidden Mickey sightings in various Disney (and some non-Disney) movies. I distinctly remember it... I'm not crazy! Yet, I've looked through the HM forum as well as the Secrets one, and I'm not finding it.

Anywho, the reason I was looking for it is because I think I found another one, and I wanted to contribute it. But seeing as I'm pulling a blank with that thread right now, I'll start this one for now.

I was watching "Recess: School's Out" on the Disney Channel and think I may have spotted a Mickey. There is one scene about 3/4 the way through where T.J., Principal Prickly, and the bad guy, Benedict, are all in Principal Prickly's office and Benedict is monologuing (you know how all bad guys do when they think they are about to have won) about his plan to move the moon out of orbit thereby eliminating summer and ruining future summer vacations in an attempt to raise test scores... anywho, there is a poster on one wall with the phases of the moon (which made sense), and a second poster just adjacent to the first one that just seemed to be two slightly oblong circles (which I couldn't see as being anything other than something to just take up space on the wall). But then suddenly TJ is shown from an angle where we see his head in the foreground, and just behind him on the wall are the two oblong circles, forming almost perfect mouse ears behind him, slightly above and to either side of his very round head. Seeing as I could find no other purpose for those circles throughout the entire movie, I had to assume this was their only purpose: to form this one Hidden Mickey.
    -Don-
    Your heart can just take wing,
    You can live out all your dreams...
    ...it's time to Remember the Magic!
    Yo Ho, Yo Ho, A Pilot's Life for Me...

Hey Don,

They talk about a few different movies in this thread

http://www.disneyworldtrivia.com/for...Mickeys+Movies

and there are some references to hidden mickey's in this thread as well.

http://www.disneyworldtrivia.com/for...Mickeys+Movies

Hope on of these is what you were looking for!

MainStreet, USA is offline I'm walking right down the middle of Main Street, USA!
    Southington, CT/Daytona Beach, FL/ Main Street, USA!
    Aha! Thanks Melissa! You nailed it with the second one. I knew it was around here somewhere!
    -Don-
    Your heart can just take wing,
    You can live out all your dreams...
    ...it's time to Remember the Magic!
    Yo Ho, Yo Ho, A Pilot's Life for Me...

No problem!!! Happy to help!