Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Hidden Mickeys Discuss Swiss Family Mickey in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; I love this Mickey but I think he's often passed up for more "fancy" HM's. On the trunk of the Swiss Family Tree House there is a perfect (and quite ...
    clara is offline B-Ticket Holder

Swiss Family Mickey

I love this Mickey but I think he's often passed up for more "fancy" HM's.

On the trunk of the Swiss Family Tree House there is a perfect (and quite large) profile Mickey. You can see him coming around the trunk in a few locations (ie: the dining room and from the steps leading down from the boys' bedroom -- look to the left). There is a large patch of green moss on the tree trunk and in the center he is formed by the etching that does NOT have moss. Had to explain ... sort of a "reverse" effect Hidden Mickey. So the bulk of him is the same color as the tree trunk itself. I haven't been to see it in a while but I believe he is facing to the right. Just like him: !

Has anyone else seen this gem? I have Mr. Barrett's book but did not see it mentioned. Possibly because this attraction is not handicap accessible and therefore not really visible to any guest wishing to see? I wonder.

- Clara

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    I've not seen it but I will be on the lookout for him! I love the Swiss Family Treehouse. That is where I want to live.

sbarrett is offline Moderator
    I've never heard of this Hidden Mickey at Swiss Family Treehouse, but I can't wait to check it out. I hope I can capture it in a photo!

Steve Barrett