Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Hidden Mickeys Discuss Tonka Tires & Garden Grill for me; your favorites? in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; I am very fond of the HM formed by the Tonka Tires resting on a Lincoln Log at DDMP above Once Upon a Toy. It is sentimental one for me, ...
    clara is offline B-Ticket Holder

Tonka Tires & Garden Grill for me; your favorites?

I am very fond of the HM formed by the Tonka Tires resting on a Lincoln Log at DDMP above Once Upon a Toy. It is sentimental one for me, for numerous reasons. I wish I had a pic to post (my kingdom for a digital camera!!!) but sadly I don't.

Another example for me is the Mickey in green at Garden Grill. He is my amunition for when folks tell me HM's are in my mind, and I just imagine them. He is tangible, I can point him out and say "Look! He's there! That is not an accidental splash of circles!" (as my skeptic friend likes to chide me with when I point out Classic HM's) ... so that one is rock solid, and I love it for that reason.

I'd love to hear from you all about your favorite Hidden Mickeys ... where they are, why you like them, or even ones you think are just very cool.

tiggerguy is offline All Around Good Guy
    clara said...
    I am very fond of the HM formed by the Tonka Tires resting on a Lincoln Log at DDMP above Once Upon a Toy. It is sentimental one for me, for numerous reasons. I wish I had a pic to post (my kingdom for a digital camera!!!) but sadly I don't.
    Here is my pic
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator

clara is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Ah you rock! Thank you so much!