Haunted Mansion Hidden Mickey Turning Official?
Lou, we all know that one of your favorite Hidden Mickeys is the place setting in the Haunted Mansion. This is not an official Hidden Mickey but the cast members like to sneak in and set one of the place settings on the dining room table in the classic Hidden Mickey shape.
Well, I am not sure if you all are aware of a new limited edition pin collection titled "Hidden Disney". This is a series of pins that feature little secrets throughout WDW including 5 dedicated to Hidden Mickeys. Here's the list...check out October http://www.disneyworldtrivia.com/for...lies/wink3.gif
Pins in the 2006 collection will include:
Maybe there is an official Hidden Mickey in the dining room, but if not, then perhaps those plates will be in a permanent position from now on....
- January - Electrical Water Pageant
- February - Disney's Polynesian Resort - Hidden Mickey
- March - Belle's Library - France Pavilion - Epcot®
- April - The Boneyard® - Dinoland, U.S.A.® - Disney's Animal Kingdom® Theme Park - Hidden Mickey
- May - Magnolia Golf Course - 6th Hole - Hidden Mickey
- June - Center of Walt Disney World® Resort - Epcot®
- July - Adventurer's Club - Downtown Disney® - Pleasure Island
- August - Sci-Fi Dine In Theater - Disney-MGM Studios
- September - Mr. Toad and Owl in the Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh - Magic Kingdom® Park
- October - Haunted Mansion Dining Room - Magic Kingdom® Park - Hidden Mickey
- November - Muppet*Vision 3D Courtyard - Disney-MGM Studios - Hidden Mickey
- December - Disney's Wilderness Lodge - Fire Rock Geyser
Here's the actual link if you want to read more: