Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Hidden Mickeys Discuss Hidden Mickeys the book in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; To Steve, I purchased your book and managed to ruin it in the course 2 4-day park hopper tickets. By sitting of course. I was extremely impressed when I visited ...
    Tampa is offline No longer in service
    To Steve,

I purchased your book and managed to ruin it in the course 2 4-day park hopper tickets. By sitting of course. I was extremely impressed when I visited The Living Seas for the first time in a very very long time and not only discovered the nice new Finding Nemo theme in there, I discovered your book has been selling within the park. WTG man and best wishes to you, and I hope if/when you publish pics, you put them as a *SPOILER* section. -Tampa

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur
    I was fortunate enough to have dinner with author Steven Barrett at the 50's Prime Time Cafe on Saturday night - it was a great treat to spend some time chatting with the "man that wrote the book" on Hidden Mickeys!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

Tampa is offline No longer in service
    Wow, that pic could be a valuable collectors item in the distant future! I'll be sure to pick up my copy this Frida of WDWT when I got some cheddar, speaking of cheddar, yall must be rollin' that cheese wheel woohoo! Hope all the hard work has paid off for ya fellas... besides all the new friends, of course. -Tampa

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12