Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Hidden Mickeys Discuss Comforter / Bedspread mickey's in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; Well if you have never noticed, most if not all of the Disney resorts have a mickey somewhere in the design on your bedspread. So next time you head out ...
    TrendyMagic is offline On Mars

Comforter / Bedspread mickey's

Well if you have never noticed, most if not all of the Disney resorts have a mickey somewhere in the design on your bedspread. So next time you head out to WDW, be sure to take a look at your bed.

I am looking for pics of any of these if you have them!

crashbunny is offline Moderator
    I'll take some for you when we're there in November

Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius

All Star Sports

Here are two that I found at All Star Sports. I thought they were Decor Mickeys, `cause no one ever talked about them.

Glad to find out I actully found some HM on my own!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Comforter / Bedspread mickey's-all-star-sports-hm-1.jpg   Comforter / Bedspread mickey's-all-star-sports-hm-2.jpg  

Jiminy Cricket is offline Ultimate Park "Hopper"
    1,015 miles from WDW in Central Indiana; Windermere FL
    Quote Originally Posted by Stitch
    Here are two that I found at All Star Sports. I thought they were Decor Mickeys, `cause no one ever talked about them.

Glad to find out I actully found some HM on my own!
    Those are neat pics. I have never noticed, but then again by the time I'm in the bed I am so tired after a day at the parks that I just want to go dream about the next day at the parks. I will make it a point to check the spreads at ASMo, if we make it down on the 29th.
    Lord High Keeper of the Knowledge of Right and Wrong, Counselor in Moments of Temptation, and Guide along the Straight and Narrow Path and Oldest Active DWT/WDW Radio Member

DL: 1955* (1); WDW: 1977* (2), 1980* (2), 1985* (3), 1989* (3), 1996 (ASMu-3), 1999 (ASMo-3), 2000 (ASMu-2/PO-2), 2001 (ASMu-5), 2002 (ASMu-5), 2003 (ASMo-5), 2004* (8), 2004 (ASMo-8), 2005 (PC-10), 2006* (15), 2007* (20), 2008* (22), 2009* (26), 2010* (27), 2011* (32), 2012* (39), 2013* (36), 2013* (15), 2013* (9), 2013* (13), 2014* (40) 2014 (11) Total Trips/Days = 27/364

*Off Property

Thanks CB, Where are you staying?

Stitch, at Sports there are 3 I know of on the bed. And you are not going crazy seeing them either. I think part of the reason they do it as well may be to identify it when someone steals it (it sadly does happen).

I have been sorting out my pics during this storm. Haven't found any yet but I know I have taken them.

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur
    I'll look for them at the BWV when I go (the Boardwalk is still there, right??)
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

Yeah it is still here Lou. LOL It might be under water, but it is still here!

crashbunny is offline Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by TrendyMagic
    Thanks CB, Where are you staying?

Stitch, at Sports there are 3 I know of on the bed. And you are not going crazy seeing them either. I think part of the reason they do it as well may be to identify it when someone steals it (it sadly does happen).

I have been sorting out my pics during this storm. Haven't found any yet but I know I have taken them.

We'll be at the Poly- and supposedly they'll have a sneak peak at how the rooms are being re-decorated - so I'll see if there's new bedspreads there as well

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    Hey, Crashbunny!

At the Poly, look for the Hidden Mickeys in the bathroom

As I was checking out, the bell hop told us about the new room plan. The have one room set up in the new decor. He said they had been showing it off to the CM, though he himself had not seen it and that it was currently locked. The plan (he thought) was to start the redecorating of the longhouses at the end of this year/early next.

If you get to see a new room, I'd love to see the pics!
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

Good deal. Hadn't heard a new room was already set up. Nice.