Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Hidden Mickeys Discuss Hidden Mickey on the Peter Pan sign in MK? in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; I've walked by this sign hundreds of times and wondered if Peter Pan is standing on Mickey's head... what do you all think? I'd love to hear your thoughts! I ...
    klineski96 is offline B-Ticket Holder

Hidden Mickey on the Peter Pan sign in MK?

I've walked by this sign hundreds of times and wondered if Peter Pan is standing on Mickey's head... what do you all think? I'd love to hear your thoughts!

I go back and forth on it each time I see it but I'm starting to lean towards thinking it's a cleverly hidden Hidden Mickey. Sometimes I just see couds, but more often than not I think that cloud really stands out and is definitely shaped differently than the rest of the clouds. Please tell me what you think and why!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Hidden Mickey on the Peter Pan sign in MK?-peter-pan-sign.jpg   Hidden Mickey on the Peter Pan sign in MK?-peter-pan-sign-mickey.jpg  

DisneyFREAK91 is offline We go on
    Well, I have read the book indeed and it does mention a Hidden Mickey on that sign, but I'm not sure if that's it. Maybe just a coincidence? I have never been able to find it so maybe that's it.
    Remember, Dreams Come True!

klineski96 is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Hey DisneyFREAK,
    I really don't know if that's the one mentioned in the book or not. Follow this link to Steve's Hidden Mickey website for his take on what we're discussing. I sent him that pic that's on his sight, but he cropped it to show a different part of the cloud... more towards the lower right of where I cropped the above picture.

http://www.hiddenmickeysguide.com/item.php?aid=536

Maybe there's 2 in the cloud? Thoughts anyone?