Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Hidden Mickeys Discuss New Hidden Mickey In Conservation Station? in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; Hey everyone, I took this picture recently of a partial Hidden Mickey and was really able to zoom in on it once I put it on my computer. It's in ...
    klineski96 is offline B-Ticket Holder

New Hidden Mickey In Conservation Station?

Hey everyone,
    I took this picture recently of a partial Hidden Mickey and was really able to zoom in on it once I put it on my computer.

It's in the Conservation Station on the mural with all of the animals. There is a fish that has a partial classic 3 circle Hidden Mickey. The head and ears are the perfect size... what do you think? Hidden Mickey?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New Hidden Mickey In Conservation Station?-cs-fish-partial-mickey.jpg   New Hidden Mickey In Conservation Station?-cs-partial-hidden-mickey.jpg   New Hidden Mickey In Conservation Station?-cs-zoomed-hidden-mickey.jpg  
    I have tons of of various Hidden Mickeys. If there's one you want to see, and if I have it, just ask me and I'll be glad to share it with you!

|_ _|

mickey n minnie is offline Fastpass Holder
    I think so. None of the other dots are touching, so those had to be put there intentionally...

Yo ho, yo ho, a pirates life for me

**sings** I have a jar of dirt! I have a jar of dirt!

"Elizabeth?.....Hide the rum!"

Join the WDW Fan Club!!!

shadesofgreen96 is offline Don't ask me O_o
    Somewhere there in between insanity and crazyness..
    ^
    What she said , I couldn't say/type/define it any better
    ~*Shadesofgreen96*~

I believe
    I believe in believing - until my very last minute of truth , I don't give up . even when it will be hard to see it through
    I will go on
    I will go on , no matter what , still dedicated all the way through
    I'll live my dreams the same way I do my life , by taking one step at a time

TrendyMagic is offline On Mars
    Yep. And well hidden.

DisneyFREAK91 is offline We go on
    Yup, that's definately proportionate enough.
    Remember, Dreams Come True!

sbarrett is offline Moderator
    klineski96,

You're one of the best Hidden Mickey spotters I've come across; much better than me! The HM you posted above at Conservation Station is an excellent one. It may become one of my favorites and will definitely be in the next edition of the Hidden Mickeys book (due out in spring 2007). I'll put it up on my Hidden Mickeys website soon. By the way, I have an issue with same-size classic Mickey circles. I know that Disney has some of these on "official lists", but I choose to believe that the artist could have easily put in the proper proportions if it was really meant to be a HM. Nevertheless, I bow to majority opinion, and I'll have some of these close calls to debate at the July Disney meet in Pennsylvania and at the MouseFest Hidden Mickey Hunts in December. Hope to see you there!

Steve Barrett

klineski96 is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Hey Steve!
    Always great to hear from you! That fish HM in the Conservation Station is a pretty cool one isn't it? Becoming one of my favorites too!

I agree with you when it comes to the classic 3 circle design... if they are all the same size it is tough to justify calling it a Hidden Mickey. Like my earlier post showing the 3 red circles on the fishing boat in Norway where I asked people to share their opinions on it.

I've gone back and forth with this one dozens of times! They are all the same size which makes me think it's not a true HM, it's just the placement that makes me rethink that particular one. But you are right, if they wanted it to be a Hidden Mickey, they could have easily made the "ears" smaller. I guess I lean towards it being more of a coincidence than a classic Hidden Mickey.

Anyway, have a great day and I'll talk with you soon!

Klineski96
    I have tons of of various Hidden Mickeys. If there's one you want to see, and if I have it, just ask me and I'll be glad to share it with you!

|_ _|

whitewatersf is offline A-Ticket holder
    Nice spotting, no pun intended.