Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Hidden Mickeys Discuss New Hidden Mickey in Pooh's Playful Spot in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; I found this one on the back of the house in Pooh's Thoughtful Spot play area... what do you think?...
    klineski96 is offline B-Ticket Holder

New Hidden Mickey in Pooh's Playful Spot

I found this one on the back of the house in Pooh's Thoughtful Spot play area... what do you think?
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    I have tons of of various Hidden Mickeys. If there's one you want to see, and if I have it, just ask me and I'll be glad to share it with you!

|_ _|

Yep....I'd say that is definitely a hidden Mickey! You should post your picture on this thread as well so that Steve Barrett can see it! http://www.disneyworldtrivia.com/for...read.php?t=137

TrendyMagic is offline On Mars
    Looks like a profile Mickey to me. Can you give a little more detail to where it is located mlineski96? Nice find.

disneydreamer98 - I actually sent it to Steve's website a couple days ago.

Hey TrendyMagic, that one is located on the back of the house, on the outside of the back wall, in the play area. To face the Hidden Mickey is to be facing Fantasyland and the Pooh ride. Once I get home from work today I'll attach another picture... one that shows a little bit more of the house and some of Fantasyland in the background.

Have a great day!
    I have tons of of various Hidden Mickeys. If there's one you want to see, and if I have it, just ask me and I'll be glad to share it with you!

|_ _|

Would love for you to post some more of your hidden mickey's that you've found!

Here's a zoomed out pic of the HM of the wall of the house in Pooh's Playful Spot.

|_ _|

And this one is inside the house, it's made of 3 stones pressed into the wall.

|_ _|