Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Hidden Mickeys Discuss LOST Haunted Mansion Hidden Mickey?? in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; Here's a before and after picture of the "3 pot Hidden Mickey" in the attic of the Haunted Mansion. The first picture was taken about a year ago and I've ...
    klineski96 is offline B-Ticket Holder

LOST Haunted Mansion Hidden Mickey??

Here's a before and after picture of the "3 pot Hidden Mickey" in the attic of the Haunted Mansion. The first picture was taken about a year ago and I've seen it in place each of the past 10-15 or so times I've gone. But the second picture was taken on Sunday July 9th. It's not straight on so it might be hard to see, but it doesn't appear that the pots are lined up like a Hidden Mickey anymore

If anyone is going to the Magic Kingdom... can you please verify if this Mickey is still in place or if it has been rearranged. THANKS!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails LOST Haunted Mansion Hidden Mickey??-3-pot-hm.jpg   LOST Haunted Mansion Hidden Mickey??-3-pot-hm-july-9th-2006.jpg  
    I have tons of of various Hidden Mickeys. If there's one you want to see, and if I have it, just ask me and I'll be glad to share it with you!

|_ _|

nick.jeschke is offline Annual Passholder
    It could have been a "castmember hidden mickey" that took a long time to be "corrected". Just like the hidden mickey plates on the haunted mansion. A castmember told us the story on the keys to the kingdom tour...that a castmember keeps placing the plates that way, and an Imagineer who worked on the ride gets annoyed and tries to put it back, only to be out witted by the castmember.

Thanks for the info Nick... I hope it gets put back!
    I have tons of of various Hidden Mickeys. If there's one you want to see, and if I have it, just ask me and I'll be glad to share it with you!

|_ _|

nick.jeschke is offline Annual Passholder
    Well, its just a thought...it may not be right...I dont have my hidden mickey book...so I will have to check when I get to my Moms.

TrendyMagic is offline On Mars
    as already mentioned, this one comes and goes as well. Just like the plates on the table when the decorating team comes in to cleanup and reset it all.

urmom1o1 is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Thank for the great info!
    ~Welcome Foolish Mortals!~-Haunted Mansion

http://www.doombuggies.com/home/htm

As of Saturday August 19th 2006, I am happy to report that it's back!

|_ _|