Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Hidden Mickeys Discuss I got some hidden mickeys. in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; On My trip to WDW, I spotted some mickeys. On Tower of terror, During the video, The little girl; is holding a mickey doll. She holds it when she appears ...
    wdwfanatic1 is offline A-Ticket holder

Cool I got some hidden mickeys.

On My trip to WDW, I spotted some mickeys.

On Tower of terror, During the video, The little girl; is holding a mickey doll. She holds it when she appears on the ride part too.

Not really a mickey, more of a phrase. When you ride Jungle cruise, During the ambush when the guys are yelling stuff in another language, The last person to talk says, "I Love Disco!".

On Walt disney's ring, on the parner's stature in Magic Kingdom, His ring has many mickeys on it. Vary hard to catch, non the less take a picture of it.

In tower of terror, Listen Carefully! Not in the video, in fact pay no attention to it! You have got to look around the library for music sheets. One of the music sheets says, "What! No mickey mouse!" Or something along that.

As you walk around the park, there are pot holes, as usual, but some of them have "Extras" around them. One has to horseshoe prints above it, makes a classic mickey, another pot hole, has stones formed into two circles above it, make a classic mickey.

These are all the ones I could remember. They just stook out from the others! What do you thnk of them?

GIOny is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    Nice find! Welcome to DWT There's a whole book and a sequel I believe on Hidden Mickeys! http://www.amazon.com/Hidden-Mickeys...e=UTF8&s=books
    Last edited by GIOny; 09-09-2006 at 06:36 PM.
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible!

tiggerguy is offline All Around Good Guy
    wdwfanatic1 said
    On Walt disney's ring, on the parner's stature in Magic Kingdom, His ring has many mickeys on it.....
    Actually that is a Claddaugh ring and it is a heart with a crown being held by 2 hands, and if you take a real quick look, I guesss it does look like a HIdden Mickey
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator