Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Hidden Mickeys Discuss New Hidden Mickey in Adventureland!! in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; This charm stuck in the cement behind the Magic Carpets of Aladdin in Adventureland has a design that resembles a Hidden Mickey on it . It's not perfect, but I ...
    klineski96 is offline B-Ticket Holder

New Hidden Mickey in Adventureland!!

This charm stuck in the cement behind the Magic Carpets of Aladdin in Adventureland has a design that resembles a Hidden Mickey on it . It's not perfect, but I think the intent is there. What do you think?

Let me know!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    I have tons of of various Hidden Mickeys. If there's one you want to see, and if I have it, just ask me and I'll be glad to share it with you!

|_ _|

magikindom is offline It's Yeti time!
    That's a good one!
    I'm only happy in Disney World
    I am still a proud pod person
    Keep on babbeling

TrendyMagic is offline On Mars
    Where is this one as well? Are there any other ones like it?

Hey Trendy! Glad you're interested in these!

I'm going to try to give you my best description as to exactly where this one is:

Walking into Adventureland from the main center section of MK (the Dole pineapple place is on your right, Swiss Family Treehouse on your left... keep going.) Once you get to the Magic Carpets of Aladdin, go behind them, so head to the right instead of continuing along the main walkway through Adventureland.

(So imagine the actual Magic Carpets of Aladdin ride (as a big circle) as a North South East West directional thing. West being towards Pirates, South being towards Jungle Cruise, East facing Tomorrowland, North facing Frontierland.)

Look North of the Aladdin ride, midway between a waiting area and some shops.

I really hope this helps! I plan on going to MK on Saturday and will try to get a more zoomed out pic for you. Let me know if you need anything else!
    I have tons of of various Hidden Mickeys. If there's one you want to see, and if I have it, just ask me and I'll be glad to share it with you!

|_ _|

...oh and it's the only one I've found so far. Would not be at all surprised if there were more around there.

|_ _|