Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Hidden Mickeys Discuss Rarely Seen? in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; I just posted a couple HMs to the photo galler but was curious to know if anyone else has caught these because I've never seen shots of them on other ...
    BamaJenn is offline Disnerd

Rarely Seen?

I just posted a couple HMs to the photo galler but was curious to know if anyone else has caught these because I've never seen shots of them on other sites out there.

Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe

magikindom is offline It's Yeti time!
    I've seen a few of those
    I'm only happy in Disney World
    I am still a proud pod person
    Keep on babbeling

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    I haven't seen the 3rd one before, but I generally don't look for them. My DH usually looks for them and points them out to me.
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

disneymaniac86 is offline C-Ticket Holder
    The last one is neat
    My name is Emily and I am addicted to Walt Disney World. There, I said it and I'm proud.

Louis Mongello, you are my hero!

Moving to St. Petersburg, FL in November!!!
    I will be at WDW every two weeks then... I can't wait!

TrendyMagic is offline On Mars
    As I already posted in the gallery, I realy don't consider the "3" a Mickey. His head is square and every other three like it should then be considered.

The one for Philharmagic is nice. there are many other ones like it on the wall.

MainStreet, USA is offline I'm walking right down the middle of Main Street, USA!
    Southington, CT/Daytona Beach, FL/ Main Street, USA!
    The only reason I'm willing to consider the "3" is because it is the only black number out of the bunch, indicating something unique about it.

I'm not seeing the one in the second picture however. I'm assuming it to be somewhere in the bubbles?
    -Don-
    Your heart can just take wing,
    You can live out all your dreams...
    ...it's time to Remember the Magic!
    Yo Ho, Yo Ho, A Pilot's Life for Me...

firemedic is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    I think it's the 9th, 10th, 11th bubble from the top. They resemble a HM.

You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you.
    Walt Disney

MainStreet, USA is offline I'm walking right down the middle of Main Street, USA!
    Quote Originally Posted by firemedic View Post
    I think it's the 9th, 10th, 11th bubble from the top. They resemble a HM.
    Oh, ok yeah - I guess I could buy that as a possible Mickey. Intentional or not, I can't tell, but I definitely see the shape.

Thanks for the point out!
    -Don-

alalune042 is offline Fastpass Holder
    is the one in the third picture upside down?
    NADIA

a dream is a wish your heart makes

Quote Originally Posted by alalune042 View Post
    is the one in the third picture upside down?
    It's the number "3". See how it is black while the rest of the numbers are red? Look at the inside of that number, and how it forms the approximate shape of a head and two ears. It's a bit of a stretch of the imagination, but like I said earlier, I'm willing to believe it simply because of the color difference between that one and the other numbers. That in itself indicates to me that there is some significance about it.
    -Don-

firemedic is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    I agree, it does look to be a head with ears.

You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you.
    Walt Disney

BamaJenn is offline Disnerd
    Well y'know for years I was told there was a HM in that SSE painting and never found it. I meant up with the CM who was the supervisor of the ride back a few months ago and we got to talking about the Seimen's purchase etc. and about HMs. He told me where all the ones in the actual ride itself are (haven't been brave enough to take flash shots of them though LOL) and then said I was right that there was one in the painting at the entrance. I asked him to show me so he walked me out front (everyone thought I was skipping ahead in the line - it was so funny) and said "look at the 3". I said "uhh I see a 3" and he said "turn your head" and then I caught it. I made the same comment that it was a square head but he pointed out that it was purposely painted black to be Mickey ears and the curves of the ears are more pronounced than a 3 normally would be in that lettering.

Soooo like you guys I questioned it but he had good points... besides I had to believe him... supervisor of SSE? He was a GOD to me!!
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe