Your Walt Disney World Information Station
I Remember... Lost Attractions of WDW & More Discuss The D Show in the I Remember... forums; Does anyone else remeber The D Show? It was a computer game that came out sometime in the mid to late 1990's (I think) that asked Disney trivia questions. It ...
    Princess Jas is offline Princess of Agrabah

The D Show

Does anyone else remeber The D Show? It was a computer game that came out sometime in the mid to late 1990's (I think) that asked Disney trivia questions. It was so much fun! No one in my family ever wanted to play me because I always won. I wish they would make a new one because I have already seen all of the questions that are in the one I have.
    - Jas (Rebecca)

I got engaged at Epcot on June 17, 2007! We're going back to celebrate my graduation in May 2009!

FrumiousBoojum is offline A-Ticket holder
    Remember it well... play it quite often still.

Personally, I think it was much better executed than the Disney Trivia Challenge... though the DTC had some much tougher questions on it.

Gotta love those comments that the hostess makes for the really high scores.

I wonder, though... is the phone number she gives when she tells you that you should work for Disney the actual number? And for what department is it?

-Tim

I had forgotten about the DTC. I guess because The D Show is so much better. I do not distinctly remember the phone number - if you decide to call it, let me know what happens.
    - Jas (Rebecca)

I got engaged at Epcot on June 17, 2007! We're going back to celebrate my graduation in May 2009!

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur
    I still have my D-Show CD (somewhere)... unfortunately never had enough time to play it as much as I would have liked. I'll have to dust it off one of these days.
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

Too bad we can't have a DWT The D Show competition - that would be fun!
    - Jas (Rebecca)

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur
    Yeah... if it had come out later, they probably would have had some type of online multiplayer edition which would have been great!
    Lou Mongello

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    Lou, maybe that should be next on your list of things to do. You could create an online Disney Trivia game. I would play all the time. Even at work. Then I would get fired and you would have to give me a job.

Seriously though, don't you think a game is next?

Lou's D Show would be fun! (Of course I get some of the profits for starting this thread and minnie gets some for suggesting that you make a game! )
    - Jas (Rebecca)

Actually, the game concept is something that has been talked about "backstage" for some time now... I'll let you know about any further developments.

Lou Mongello

Please do. If you make it, I will be one of the first ones to get it.
    - Jas (Rebecca)